Trezor integration / Ronin Wallet / Axie Infinity

Day 3 of trying… Same results

It is recommended that you try the metamask wallet to connect to the trezor. If you cannot find your address, the passphrase is incorrect.

Just decided to use on my old laptop, thanks for the info :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

We move to another laptop and transfer and import ronin addresses but after connecting the ronin account to trezor and we do transaction, there’s no confirmation show up in trezor and the transaction continues. Hope anyone can help me.

please i need help, since I cannot afford to buy another trezor and I think my trezor is already broken. How do I transfer my ronin wallets made from trezor to Ronin extension on browser?

Hi, I have been using Trezor since the last quarter last year and I transferred all my axies into it. But there is this one axie team that I cannot find its Ronin address in the Trezor. But it says it is in the hardware wallet (with the hardware sign). So I cannot sell or gift or literally cannot do anything on that axies because the Trezor is not responding every time I want to sell or gift the Axies.

I press translate, I confirm, nothing happens, there is no error message, the history is empty

hi @ryslick98 could you please clarify what do you mean by tezera and translate ?

Hi, I saved my axies on the Trezor wallet and used the ronin address provided by Trezor, everything went fine with all my axies, except for one. I cannot find one Ronin address that is saved on my Trezor. It is showing a hardware sign-on Ronin so I know it is saved on the hardware but the ronin address is not on Trezor. Meaning I cannot sell or gift my axies to that Ronin address since Trezor is not responding or showing up to confirm a transaction. Can you guys help me with this? Thank you

Hey,

I recently did the firmware update, it reset my trezor

I re-setup my trezor using the seed, no issue there

I went to add the hidden wallet and no accounts are found, I had 50 accounts under that passcode. I saw that passcode everytime I made axie payments.

It must be off the same code and I cant access my axies, or pay my scholars meaning its really hit alot of people.

please help :frowning:

I’ve been trying to send tokens from my metamask and ronin account to my trezor, but to no avail, I can only send ETH… how about my other tokens? even MATIC tokens cannot be received in my trezor…help what to do, or how to transe them tokens to this hardware wallet

yes I tried, from metamask ETh sent to my trezor, I received it. but for other tokens it never came, its gone.

Hallo everyone,
is there an option for trezor so you need to input your passphrase only once each 30 minutes? I am trying to send a couple of Axies from one Ronin address to an other and it is quite annoying that I need to input the passphrase each and every time I want to initiate a transaction.

I need help with my trezor, After updating my trezor device this morning it wasn’t able to connect with my hidden wallets, It’s giving me a different address from ronin wallet when exporting new accounts from trezor.

TROUBLESHOOTING That I’ve done:

1. Reset my PC
  2. reformat my trezor

I’m sure that my password is correct since I’m actively using it for 1 year for my axie scholars. In fact, I just transferred some axies to them yesterday to test a new build for them. Then suddenly there was an update this morning and after that update, I can’t access my account anymore.

We’re an active guild, Please I need to fix this asap.

@Matsuda

please see the posts above:
TLDR if you are using the same combination of seed and passphrase you will always enter the same wallet as all accounts and addresses are derived from the combination of those two inputs.

So in other words updating firmware could not affect wallet derivation process. If you think it could then downgrading the firmware would be able to resolve your issue (which will not, you can try).

Thus the only way how to get to the same list of addresses is to use exactly the same combination of seed ans passphrase as you did in the first place.

I tried this as well, Downgraded the firmware but did not work. after formatting my trezor I got these 2 accounts. I don’t know if this is normal. I’m only using 1 seed phrase and my passphrase is not related to my seed phrase. But I can clearly remember it since I’m already using it for a year. I don’t think I’ll forget this passphrase since it’s my password for my other accounts. As I said in my post, I’m actively using this passphrase to transfer axies for my scholars since we’re testing out builds for origin.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Other languages - Trezor integration / Ronin Wallet / Axie Infinity

Can you please help me. I log in my ronin using my trezor and when i paired the trezor to my ronin theres no confirmation that will open my ronin. its kinda bad im new to trezor

I have just associated my new trezor account to my Ronin account and transferred some AXS and RON.

At the moment both tokens are stuck in my trezor account - cannot swap, transfer or stake.
Apparently, I did not create a new Axie marketplace for this new Trezor account.

Any tips on how to unblock this one?

Update to my previously stated problem with more details, really appreciate your help!

I added a new Trezor address/account to my previously existing Ronin wallet.
I transferred AXS and RON from my original Ronin address to the newly created Trezor address.
Unfortunately, I would not be able to make any operation with the Trezor address.
Later I read that a new Axie marketplace account needs to be created every time a new address is added, and always before transferring tokens.
The market place would not allow me to create an account for this new address.
After multiple attempts, I was able to somehow create the account and stake my AXS.

At the moment, the same problem is back: cannot perform any operation with my Ronin Trezor account.

Any leads?
Thanks!