Trezor integration / Ronin Wallet / Axie Infinity

Yeah, how do I disconnect from one account and connect to the other?

When you start a transaction, trezor connects you to a page where you put in your passphrase right? I can’t seem to access that anymore when I want to access a different account without a passphrase.

I tried literally ejecting my trezor, clearing my cache, and restarting browser but it all didn’t work. I always had to restart my PC

standard wallet without passphrase is entered when you leave the fields empty

That’s the thing though. I can’t connect to that specific page once I start making transactions with one or the other.

EDIT: Because it automatically uses the account that I first used

make sure your passphrase is turned on in Suite settings.

What wallet are you using?

It’s turned on.

Model T

I mean are you using a 3rd party wallet? Like metamask or are we talking about Suite?

Ah! Through Ronin Wallet

can you make transaction from your addresses or not?

I do. Only when I transact with a passphrase, I can only transact from addresses with the same passphrase. However, I always get an error when I try to transact the other addresses that don’t have a passphrase. I’m figuring out how to disconnect from it or like a way to access the trezor page where I have to type in a passphrase

those that don’t have passphrase are accessed by leaving passphrase empty

I already know that. The problem is I couldn’t even access back to that page

Hi can anyone please help me my trezor is connected already to my laptop and then the problem is when i am about to give my Qr code to my scholars i couldn’t open it.

@Rajib
Try using the web version suite.

Hello I did not import my old wallet on trezor/ ronin whenever I logged back in. Is there anyway I can access this? I have my address password and seed words. Whenever I log in to ronin click connect hard wallet my ronin connected to my axie account is not on there.

I can’t find my scholar accts. I’m already using my trezor on another laptop and it works fine. Now, i tried on another laptop but connect hardware wallet shows none of my ronin addresses and hundrends of wallets…

Are you using the correct passphrase?

Yes, i already checked twice with both copies. Still same results appear…

Is your passphrase copied directly or entered manually?

I typed manually, no copy on my pc. Only on paper

Case, etc. can affect the passphrase.