"Not enough funds" for bump fee for stuck ETH transaction

I have a transaction now stuck already for 26 hours on ETH sent to a MetaMask wallet.

Although there is ETH in my Trezor Suite wallet to bump the 44 GWEI fee I’m stuck at, I am unable to do as “not enough funds” are available to do so.

A subsequent ETH transaction at a gas fee of 193 GWEI is also stuck due to the first transaction not being processed.

I completed the Technical Issues contact form a few hours ago and received an email confirming the submission (without a ticket number) and stating a response could take up to 20 days due to high traffic.

It seems there are ways to address this problem with other wallets and cancel/replace the transaction, but not with Trezor Suite.

Please respond urgently with a fix.

1 Like

Hi @WKuhn,

Please see this topic and Pavel’s response.

1 Like

@Petosiris thanks

@pavel Ticket ID is 93492

1 Like

@kolin are you able to help? Would be most appreciated.

@stick are you able to help? The Bump Fee option discussed in the blog post of 10 March is not available as I get without fail the “Not enough funds” message within the dialogue box, resulting in the Replace Transaction button remaining inactive. There must be some fix around this, otherwise the transaction would remain permanently stuck and my Trezor Suite account and the funds therein worthless. Incredibly frustrating.

I have a transaction now stuck already for 18 hours on ETH sent to my Binance wallet.

Although there is ETH in my Trezor Suite wallet to bump the 45 GWEI fee I’m stuck at, I am unable to do as “not enough funds” are available to do so.

An another ETH transaction at a gas fee of 99 GWEI is also stuck due to the first transaction not being processed.

I completed the Technical Issues contact form a few hours ago and received an email confirming the submission and stating a response could take up to 20 days due to high traffic.

It seems there are ways to address this problem with other wallets and cancel/replace the transaction, but not with Trezor Suite.
My Ticket ID is Ticket ID: 93637. I have mentioned the transaction ID in my ticket

1 Like

Hey guys, please see this post and video included. Issue explained.

yesterday i’ve send from my trezor several eth’s to my acc on coinbase… the last one its still pending…how can u help me solving this issue?

Hi @franciscoaragao

Did your tx go through successfully? If not, please submit an issue by using this form https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/.

Soon after you will be contacted. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Same problem. Filed a support ticket: ID 12289

Would appreciate any help.

the fix is explained here: Can't change the bump fee because of error "not enough funds"

and here: https://forum.trezor.io/t/2-trezors-not-working/1416/3

1 Like

thank you.

While I was trying to cancel it sending a transaction via mycrypto.com and having problems connecting Trezor to it, the transaction timeout and the ETH is back snug in my wallet. Problem solved itself.

Just FYI, I found this link useful

1 Like

Hi I am experiencing this same problem. When I try to bump fees on my pending ETH transaction, it says “Not enough funds” even though i have well enough funds. Can you please help urgently? I have tried contacting your support on multiple forums including twitter and telegram and no response.

@yajivmavles you have solutions in the posts above.

Also, we do not have any Telegram support, do not respond to any such messages

I have the same problem I have an ethereum transaction stuck. tells me not enough funds when I clearly do

Using Suite I sent an Eth tx and went with the suggested gas (11 gwei)
This was to clear out my account.
Tx is stuck pending for 2 days as gas is now at ~70

I sent more eth to the address to try bump the gas but when I click on it I get a message “Not enough funds”

you will need to use 3rd party app for this as described in the previous posts.

Before I go trying this I see on etherscan that since the tx is pending, the nonce is 0, tx type is 0 and position is pending.
So I assume I use 0 as reference for the nonce? I can dm you the txid if it makes it easier

look up your transaction here: https://etherscan.io/ you can find the nonce below in the details. If the nonce is 0 then yes, you will use 0.