Trezor wallet showing zero balance

Is there a transaction which you do not recognize, which caused the balance to be incorrect?
Is there any transaction history at all?
Do you use Passphrase feature?
I believe that answering these will help to shed some light upon this issue.

All the transactions records are empty. If I look in the blockchain the balance is in the address that the trezor device gave me.

I didn’t set up a Passphrase.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

I have the very same problem. Please help me somehow.
I created support tickets to support, but maybe you can help me.
I use Model T and was using it smoothly until recently.
I updated the firmware and after that what I saw first - confused me, then - shocked.
Some funds still remained on my wallet, but there were no accounts(different addresses) in the same coins. No passphrase was there.
Same with Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens - no coins completely. I had few Ethereum accounts with ERC-20 token attached. And I can’t recreate the wallets.

I took another new model T wallet and tried to recover account with seed phrase hoping everything will be fine, but then I saw completely NO coins in account.
I disconnected recovery wallet and turned on previous original wallet - at least the leftover coins were there.
But on recovered - none.

Please, help

1 Like

@Fkmtg
generate new btc receiving address in your Trezor wallet (Suite).
Is it matching “send to” address from Exodus interface ?

Please provide your ticket ID.
Thank you.

Tickets Id: 89145, 89166

Also, I created separate topic with full situation.
Here is goes

I think a lot of people continuously having trouble with this issue

2 Likes

Olá.
Estou com o mesmo problema saldo zero após atualização, já a mais de mês peço ajuda para solucionar. ID 92771

Thanks for submitting a ticket. Please, check your inbox.

TrevorB-

I have a similar problem. Some ETH was supposed to go to CoinbasePro. Trezor shows the original “incoming” information, no “outgoing” information and a zero dollar balance. I did the more recent firmware update just before the transaction. I completed three and one is in “limbo”. Let me know how you make out.

I made four transfers from my Trezor Wallet to CoinbasePro. Three were completed and the 4th is in, serious, “limbo”. My Trezor Wallet shows the incoming ETH and no outgoing, but a zero dollar balance. All of the other transactions are, as you would expect - they show the proper outgoing numbers. CoinbasePro never rec’d the ETH (why would they? It never went out.) Ideas. Trezor support is 20 days out and I can’t find any way to be specific with them because the transaction never, according to their records, took place.

I am sure, someday, it will all get sorted out and that it’s a way to HODL my ETH. Nonetheless, I’d like to have it in hand.

Thanks in advance for any HELP :slight_smile:

Hi @prescottsmith100

Thanks for reaching out and for submitting the ticket. Please, check your inbox.

Hi,

I transferred from coinspot to my trezor wallet ERC 20 token - QNT.
It showed in my balance.
After 2 weeks i have plugged my device into my computer to check and i cant see a balance. No transactions visible. Its like a new account?
I have no passphrase used.
Just 12 seed login.
Am i not logging in properly?

Hi @alex982,

Are you using a Passphrase? If so, it may be that you try to access a different wallet by using a different Passphrase.

I’m having the same problem. Just bought a Trezor and used the Transfer button in my Exodus wallet to transfer the funds to Trezor wallet.
I can see the balance of my Trezor wallet in the Exodus app but not in the Trezor Suite or on the device. In Trezor suite it says there are no transactions as well as no balance.
I have a ticket case number which is: 95692
Can you help?

Hi @tashi

Thanks for reaching out and for submitting the ticket. Please, check your inbox for updates.

1 Like

To be more exact-

Wallet has balances in some accounts. One account in particular shows the incoming ETH and no Outgoing transaction and a ZERO dollar balance. Balance should not be zero.

I had attempted to transfer this ETH to CoinbasePro, but CoinbasePro did not receive it and obviously it never left the Trezor wallet. Coinbase can’t/won’t help and it’s difficult to provide transaction information for a transaction that never took place. Balance in wallet s/b equal to incoming ETH shares.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Thanks Pavel, I’ve had a look at my email and sent you a reply

Hi tashi. I have been dealing with same issue since 8/24 and still have not found a solution. I have been working with Trezor and Exodus and have had many email exchanges. I did not use a passphrase and see my balance in Exodus under the Trezor icon and can see everything on the blockchain. If you find a solution please pass it along to the rest of us. Thank you.

Hi All. Adding to the conversation. I have the same issue with the Trezor Model T when using a passphrase. I access the wallet through Trezor suite it shows my appropriate balance. If I try to access the wallet through the Trezor web interface it shows zero balance. I have verified this 4 times going back and forth between Trezor Suite and the Trezor web interface to ensure I wasn’t typing in the passphrase incorrectly. Has anyone found a resolution to this?

Hi @Agab,
Could you clarify which coins do you have? If you have BTC, the reason for not seeing your coins in the web Trezor Wallet is that Trezor Suite uses Native Segwit addresses by default, although this format is not supported in our web Trezor Wallet.

If you want to see your balance in both interfaces, you are going to need to use either “3” Segwit addresses or “1” Legacy addresses.

It could be the same for LTC.