Trezor integration / Ronin Wallet / Axie Infinity

What if I transfer my assets into new addresses protected by a passphrase?

This is not a very good choice. Because your torrents are already exposed on the web. The passphrase is entered on the computer.
Assuming that your computer is infected with a virus, then your seed phrase is already known to the other party, and others only need to wait for you to enter the passphrase, and then get your passphrase to access all your assets.
Of course, if you do, you won’t necessarily have your assets stolen, because it’s still unknown whether a hacker gets your seed phrase. But do you dare to take the risk? If you take the risk, then you don’t need to use a cold wallet at all. Any online software hot wallet can store private keys, and it’s free.

I created a new wallet in my trezor which generated a new seed phrase. Does this solve my problem? Am I still at risk?

yes ,that will solve the problem .
first move your coin to other wallet if you have btc and ltc and doge and all that MM does not support .

I’m about to send all of my assets in to my trezor wallet using ronin but it always keep asking me to pair this wallet with this device, everytime eject my trezor wallet it will show “inactive device”. then when I try to use my trezor wallet, it appears passphrase doesn’t match even though I’m using standard wallet, if I press the button “try again” still not functioning but when I press the other button “yes, use this passphrase” It’s okay, so now I’m afraid with my trezor wallet my inner self giving me a warning telling me not to transfer all of my assets might something wrong will happen and lose all of my assets. For the past few weeks I’d never experience this confusion, what do you guys think? I badly need your answer I know you could help me.
Untitled

You can try using metamask and trezor together to see if the problem occurs.
If it is normal, it means that it is a ronin problem.

1 Like

I checked the metamask I did transaction seems fine to me nothing is wrong, so maybe the problem is ronin so what should I do after that?

From accustomed to using ronin to accustomed to using MM…

I don’t get it I’m sorry.

and what do you want to do ? The problem is solved. use MM replace ronin from now on .

So you want me to use MM instead of ronin? nahh… It’s hustle anyway thank you

I can’t get an access on all of my Hardware Accounts (Trezor) in Ronin Wallet. The given back up seed phase is giving the wrong account address. I am sure I have the correct seed phase. I have tried to restore my accounts many time but it have given me the same wrong address.

Please help me, I don’t want to lose all my har earned assets.

Ticket ID: 106826

you opened this ticket 3 months ago and it has been solved, you confirmed this.

Now you are stating exactly same issue. Please refer to those emails again or read this topic. YOu have either wrong seed or passphrase.

Noob here appreciates any help. I only have AXS on Trezor hardware account on Metamask. I can not seem to get Ronin wallet to connect to Metamask added Trezor hardware account, but Ronin wallet sees the main account ETH balance. Any thoughts on how I can get RONIN to connect to hardware account instead of main ETH account? Need to make a deposit to Ronin.

on what chain ?
Do you want to send assets to the ronin hot wallet?

On ETherium mainnet . Yes need to send to Ronin wallet

@gus1
you need eth to pay the gas fee.

Good morning, I have created a trezor account within my Ronin wallet, I have transferred assets to my Ronin Trezor account and when I want to transfer those assets from my trezor account to another account within Ronin it does not allow me to make that shipment, I follow everything in the instructions that my trezor gives me, it asks me for the password, it asks me if I am sure to send my assets to my other Ronin account, I say yes but my assets continue to stay in my Trezor account, they know what may be happening to me ?

So I connected my trezor to ronin and I have a few accounts with a passphrase and some accounts without a passphrase.

My problem is whenever I start making transactions with an account that has a passphrase, I wouldn’t be able to create a transaction with the other account that has no passphrase. The only thing I get to have it work is when I completely restart my machine.

There must be a more convenient and simpler way to do this.

Please help :frowning:

you can only make transactions/be connected to one account at the time…if you want to make transaction from other wallet you have to disconnect and connect to that one…

or I don’t understand what are you trying to do…