Receiving ERC-20 tokens

ERC20 tokens operate on Ethereum blockchain. You can store them using our Trezor Suite:

1. Open the Trezor Suite

2. Choose Ethereum from the left panel

3. Go to the Receive tab

4. Click “Show full address”

5. Check the address matches the one on your Trezor

6. Copy the receiving address and use it as the destination address for sending your ERC20 tokens.

7. Once you have received tokens, they will appear under ETH account in section Tokens.

The contract addresses of all tokens can be found here: https://etherscan.io/tokens

You can do this repeatedly to track multiple tokens.

1 Like

Hello ! Newbie here and really need help . Look like I made a mistake ……. May be even two . I sent Elon(ERC20) and Shiba directly to Trezor suite but tonight I decided to send Elon back to Kucoin exchange but unfortunately my Trezor T device showing a different address with the one was provided by Kucoin ( for receiving) and identified it as unknown token .
Could you PLEASE help me ? I know you are very busy right now , but may be someone could find a few minutes for a crying girl .

1 Like

Hi @Leo, if you want to transfer tokens out from Trezor Suite, you have to enter the receiving address and then select the token in the drop-down menu:

Could you please clarify what do you mean with Trezor showing a different address than the one Kucoin provided you with? When you enter the Kucoin’s receiving address into the Address field, do you get any error messages?

1 Like

Thank you for replying ! That’s exactly what I did , but because this ERC-20 tokens ( Shiba and Elon) are still not supported by Trezor suite , it’s impossible to do , when I was trying to send tokens out and it’s a time to confirm address on a device , unfortunately my Trezor showing incorrect address and it’s saying it’s unknown token , so I can not send Elon and Shiba out of my wallet but I see them as ERC-20 tokens . I tried to add contract addresses for both tokens but it’s saying it’s already added .
I saw that some people simply connect their Trezor to Metamask but some loose all other Trezor funds by doing that , if I will start to empty all my wallet I would run not only on ethereum gas expenses but a lot of risk .
I really need a help . Is anyone know how to send out unsupported ERC-20 tokens ( I perfectly see in my wallet) out of Trezor suite without much risk involved to other funds in a wallet/Trezor suite ?

1 Like

@Leo your inquiry has already been answered in the thread you have created.
Please avoid cross-posting, thank you.

1 Like

Hello ! Unfortunately reading the same reply I sent two unsupported ERC tokens to my Trezor suite and now I see them but I can’t send them out , while I was trying to send out Elon and Shiba my Trezor device was showing incorrect address and was saying that this is unknown token . I tried to add both contract addresses but getting a message that it’s added . So how can I send this two ERC-20 tokens back to exchange ? I was waiting for a help for a last few days , could you please reply me ?
I have other funds in a wallet and I heard the stories that connecting the wallet to a Matamask was leading instantly to loosing all funds . Could you be so kind to help me to find a very safe solution without moving all other funds to exchange as this would be a huge problem for me at this point .

1 Like

Leo, I moved your post from another thread to this one, where you also have posted. Please do not cross-post. Also, you’re in good hands already I see.

1 Like

Hi @Leo, I assume that when sending SHIB from Trezor, you can see this contract address “0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE” on your Trezor’s screen, is that right? That is a contract address of SHIB token.

Some ERC20 tokens, though supported, are not (yet) recognized by Trezor Suite, but you can still receive and send them with your Trezor. When you are transferring an unsupported ERC20 token, Trezor displays its contract address as an identifier. Therefore, you can simply proceed and confirm the contract.

(Dogelon’s contract address is 0x761d38e5ddf6ccf6cf7c55759d5210750b5d60f3 - when sending this token, this contrsct address should be displayed on Trezor.)

However, you can also connect your Trezor to Metamask https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps:MetaMask or to MyEtherWallet https://wiki.trezor.io/Apps:MyEtherWallet where the tokens are supported.

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I will try to send the small amount to see if this works . I was afraid to do that as Trezor asking me on display to confirm a contract address as address to be sending to , and it’s regardless that a receiving address on exchange is totally different. You are right, it’s exactly what I see on my Trezor display- a contract address of my token . It’s very confusing, since display suppose to show a receiving address . Did you try yourself to send unsupported ERC-20 tokens out of a suite ? Thank you so much for advise !

1 Like

Adding token address doesn’t help . When I try to send tokens to exchange I only can see a contract address on Trezor display ( it’s also saying that it’s unknown token ) instead of showing a receiving address on exchange where I was trying to send both tokens . I though it will be risky to try to do it .
Also when I tried to add addresses to the suite , the suite give me the message that address was already added .
Should I try to do it ?

1 Like

what token did you add ?

1 Like

Hi, since SPELL (ERC-20) is not listed on the supported coins & tokens list Trezor Hardware Wallet (Official) | The original and most secure hardware wallet. - can you confirm that my Trezor 0 is able to receive SPELL Tokens when sent to my Trezor Ethereum address, thanks.

1 Like

if you can add to the token , you can receive
@r23na

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a good project. But I have trouble with exchange it coz most of the exchangers get fee more than 1% of my sum. I found only one normal exchange service it’s changehero.

1 Like

Hi @r23na, any ERC20 token can be stored with your Trezor.

1 Like

Thanks Colin. quick question:

“Open Beta Wallet”. I am running the Trezor Suite (Alpha Trezor, Standard Wallet, version 21.11.2) Is this the same as the Beta Wallet? Your instructions match what I am seeing.

1 Like

The beta wallet is an old link. You can use Trezor Suite for web or Trezor Suite for desktop instead.

1 Like

Hi all!
I’m a beginner in this crypto world and I’m trying to transfer the WAXP-USD I have on Bittrex and I can’t identify which address I have to put in Add token > ERC20 token address.
I tried to find it on Etherscan but there are too many and I don’t know which one to use!
Can someone helpme please?

1 Like

WAXP is not ERC20 anymore, it has been swapped to mainet and it is not supported in Trezor.

1 Like