New coins support

Hi team,

please add Pocket Network (POKT) onto your list of chains to be added.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Trezor team,

I own a Trezor and it work great :+1: Thanks for that! I know you said you currently don’t have the bandwidth to add new coins. On the Flux (Zelcore) Discord I read that Trezor already was supporting the FLUX coin and the firmware was already developed (at least according one of their devs). However, for some reason it was removed again. I think there are quite some people in the FLUX community who are (still) very interested in the support of FLUX on Trezor (including me).

Is there a particular reason why the support was dropped? Is there anything the FLUX community could do to get FLUX back into Trezor? I would like to understand if there were/are remaining technical difficulties or if there were other reasons for dropping the support?

Thanks and best regards.

1 Like

Hello friends of Trezor!!!

Congratulations for the work done with the ADA compatibility in Trezor Suite, it’s fantastic.

But I wanted to ask you, for other supports, since I have been following the forum for a while, and reading responses from colleagues saying that, “we are working on a new approach to add new coins to Trezor that should facilitate and speed up the process”.

Could you provide more information on this?

There are numerous projects that are supported by other cold wallets and that Trezor has not yet supported, such as ROSE, SOL, DOT, VET, LUNA, AVAX, TRX… among others.

1 Like

I believe Trezor can speed up the process of supporting more crypto networks onto its firmware. Us customers that hold Trezor wallets should demand this from the Trezor team. It makes no sense to keep buying different wallets just to hold a crypto that a wallet does not currently support. We should demand a solid response to our request.

We need Trezor to support these following networks:

HBAR
SOLANA
VEchain
TRON
IOTA
NERVOS NETWORK

if there are any solid networks that i havent mention please feel free to let the TREZOR TEAM KNOW THEY NEED TO WORK ON THIS AS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AS POSSIBLE!

BECAUSE [D’ÇENT WALLET] KNOCKING THE COMPETITION OUT THE PARK.

5 Likes

When will trezor suite handle all supported cryptos without third party apps?

I’m new to trezor but reading that some people can’t access balances or able to use cryptos without third party apps, is their a timeline for when trezor suite will incorporate the features of thirdparty apps? Also reading some people are losing the currencies because they transferred on the wrong network from third party apps to trezor, would be hood to see trezor be a one stop shop for supported currencies

3 Likes

Is Trezor going to support Luna classic and terra 2.0

1 Like

Hello, when you have already added the TRX coin.1 year has passed and she is not there yet.

2 Likes

Yes, the team should expedite supporting other cryptos like HBAR and XLM etc. really badly need to transfer these coins to my model T.

1 Like

Hi, XLM has been supported for years. More info here: Stellar (XLM) - Trezor Wiki

1 Like

We need support as soon as possible: Algorand, Avalanche, Cosmos, Elrond, Everscale, Near, Polkadot, Solana, TON.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @alfredino,
Avalanche is supported in both Trezor Model One and Trezor Model T, however it is not natively supported in Trezor Suite, you need to use 3rd party app such as MetaMask and add Avalanche chain to it. See this video How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor - YouTube

The other coins are not currently supported as mentioned before, our current product goal is to unite what we support in firmware and in Trezor Suite first.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I agree that it is important to achieve parity in cryptocurrency support on the trezor suite. However, the trezor T wallet is much more expensive than the competition, even though it does not support many top-20 cryptocurrency projects on CMC. I know that being open source is an advantage, but at the moment it is not wise to buy it.

2 Likes

@alfredino out of top 20 coins, 17 are supported in Trezor :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be ever be an update that allows users to hold Cardano & XRP on the Trezor One wallet?

If I were to send XRP or Cardano to my wallet address, what will happen? Or is this even possible?

Thanks
MPF

1 Like

Hi @MushyPeaFace, no there will not be support for these coins on Trezor One due to technical limitations of the model.

You cannot send ADA or XRP to Model One because it will not generate such receive address for you, you will simply not see it in Suite or any other wallet.

1 Like

This is not true according to CMC.

1 Like

what exactly is not true?

I just checked top20 on CMC again and only Solana, Tron and Polkadot are not supported in Trezor. Except for ADA and XRP on Model One.
Everything else is and you can find all the info here on how to store these coins.

Most of them are ERC20 tokens which you store on your ETH address or EVM chains.

Please check https://trezor.io/coins/, that is the source of what we support or not, not the CMC (they don’t necessarily have updated or correct info).

1 Like

Hello

is there a specific reason why Solana is still not being supported by Trezor?

1 Like

Hi,
according to this document, trezor does not support 3 of top-20, 8 of the top-30, 17 of the top-40 and 19 of the top-50 coins.
I have verified this via Trezor Hardware Wallet (Official) | The original and most secure hardware wallet. and so I hope you will support them as soon as possible.
Best Regards

2 Likes

@alfredino and how many out of top 1500, did you check that? lol

you asked about top 20 and that is what was said, 17 out of 20 are supported.

1 Like