My all tokens were stolen

It is very easy to hire “independent” reviewers which give very “objective” opinion about code.

It is reviewed by the community.

you can do your own research on this, please, and you can also hire anyone to review it,

And these are not “opinions” but facts.

@gegham Can you tell us one, just one logical reason why would the company or any individual from the company do this? Why would anyone damage their own reputation?

1 Like

I am writing one more time. All those who suffered and loss money. Let’s together start process against this company. Write to Czech Embassy located in your states, write to EU financial authorities, attach your invoices buying Trezor T. Start protest. I am Gegham Gevorgyan, from Yerevan, Armenia. I’m ready to cooperate and communicate. I have lost my family savings, I have newborn baby, I am living for rent. And I know there are many people in this situation.

1 Like

Because nobody else can reach to microchips. I am not the engineer of their device or code. I have just ordered. They packed and deliver me. For all the attacks and all the missed parts of the code or device is responsible company. I as customer can just watch code, but I can’t edit it, I can see that device is not working correctly, but I can’t edit it. At first they say that are two reasons, first is that someone reached to my device physically, which I ensured that is not possible, then they said that seed phrases can be compromised, which is not possible from my site. Now they say that their code and device has no problems. Okay, if you doesn’t have problems, so why in the last months so many customers have the same problem and report it. I don’t think that people has no job and just sit and abuse someone. I have so many job that I have not opened my device 1.5 month with trust that everything is okay. But, unfortunately, I see that transactions.

1 Like

I have opened platform, transact it, and what is surprising that transaction was approved and money was in my hardware wallet 2 days. After that, hardware wallet, which is not used and just kept in safe, decided to do transaction)))

you did not answer the question, Why would the company steal your money? I am not asking how, but asking why, what would be the benefit for them?

1 Like

Capitalism, just capitalism, no one refuses to have more money, if they have access and opportunity to do it. And this is not so fare world, dear user, and I don’t know why my thesis is so surprising for you. Surely, you can have your opinion about company, you have right to say it, but I have right to say vice versa, because I have awful experience with their product. I don’t want that someone be in my financial situation as I am and my family is, just because someone which I don’t know is from company or out of company, have luck to steal my funds.

1 Like

sure, but you really think any company would benefit more from that rather then building long successful business?

1 Like

Because blockchain and crypto world nowadays are not so controlled by state government, and we as customers are not protected by any legal institution, yes, it can give area for companies to do that. FTX is current example for it. But I don’t even imagine that I as hardware wallet user can be in the same situation as FTX users)))

1 Like

Sorry but that still is just a completely illogical answer, no company would do that over trying to build a business that makes them more money.

FTX is not a good caparison, they did not steal they fucked up by making wrong business decisions and by mismanaging their money.

And you are protected against theft by laws in any country.

1 Like

Are you familiar with staff? You don’t know what kind of people work there and what ideas they have. My opinion is just thesis coming from the fact that company knows what happening with people and still gives the same answers for each case and don’t care what’s going on.

1 Like

Really caring company would like to meet customer, to try figure out, call back device, discuss the situation.

2 Likes

Are you ?

I am using logic, you are not. Any company will make more money doing normal business then stealing.

2 Likes

One more time I’m writing. All those who suffered and loss money. Let’s together start process against this company. Write to Czech Embassy located in your states, write to EU financial authorities, attach your invoices buying Trezor T. Start protest. I am Gegham Gevorgyan, from Yerevan, Armenia. I’m ready to cooperate and communicate. I have lost my family savings, I have newborn baby, I am living for rent. And I know there are many people in this situation. Hope the Czech address is their legal address and giving court to that address will be right.

3 Likes

why dont you hire a security expert to review the code?

1 Like

I am honest people and I can say, because all my savings were gone from Trezor T and I don’t have funds for that and that service is not free. I can’t do my family expenses and try to hire that service))))

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that would be still cheaper then a lawsuit or traveling in person to the company, but I guess you have money for that tight?

1 Like

If you think that way, you don’t know exact salary for reliable security expert and you don’t read that I’m trying to group people for lawsuit. And travelling from Armenia to Czech Republic is not more than 3000 dollars, but there can be more economy version. Just count))

1 Like

well, good luck I guess. If you think that is the wise way to spend 3k.

1 Like