My all tokens were stolen

But why review code, if I don’t know what underground processes can happen? Not only code is yours, you are responsible for device producing cycle and delivery cycle. If this will be my fault and my IP’s, my laptop’s issues, they will track my all crypto wallets and banking. But the issue is only with Trezor T. Your theory connected with seed phrases are not reliable. The attackers have to break my camera, watch what I’m typing on Trezor T and attack seed phrases. This can’t be realistic. You have to call back devices and take responsibility.

because if you are accusing someone, then you should point out where the issue is and open source code allows anyone to do so.

If you cannot, then you can rest assured that the code is reviewed constantly by the community who would see any critical issue right away.

2 Likes

The problem is that someone can compromise seed words when you type it on your trezor device. I am not developer, but I think that the you must cover that case, but you only notify people what can happen without covering issue on device, microchips and in code generally

1 Like

Customers are not professional developers, they are people with different professions and they only want to keep their money in secure wallet

no, this is simply not true, nobody can, that is the point of typing words on the device, for Model One you type on computer but in different order and with decoy words.

yes, absolutely, that is why the code is open source and is reviewed by those who can review it.

2 Likes

But you mention by replying to my email ticket that possible someone compromise my seed phrase and now you say that nobody can. Please, get oriented which version is possible in my case, my device is not Trezor One, it is Trezor T. And I ensure that during activating device, during transferring coins it was not requirement to write seed phrase on laptop, or browser, there was not error message or alert, my address on the page of trezor was the same as in device, Binance approved it also, and didn’t return any error message or alert. After 2 months I have opened device and see that transactions to different addresses and the surprising fact is that ethereum transaction was done by swapping it to Daie stablecoin. Also during that period in youtube was posted video that some group of enthusiasts broke Trezor T system. Your company refused that information, but the fact is that all facts are against you, because I’m not the only person and this is massive attack.

1 Like

You don’t even care about each case, you give general answers, just copy/pasting texts, and sell your devices which are not ready for current cryptoworld.

1 Like

Nobody can compromise your seed via the device, period. Yes your seed can be compromised in the real world because it is out there on the paper or wherever you are storing it.

I hope that clarifies it.

again, not true, we have a public response to this, including on this forum, please search for it.

The phrases were not stored in digital world by myself, I am not scammer that tries to get refund, if you know how difficult is to work in Armenia and to save money, you don’t tell with such calmness. You don’t know stories behind every loss, you don’t know which person can have health issues and need that money to save life. And you just sell devices with aggressive capitalism and don’t care about customer. I am working hard, I am not bagging money, I just want my funds back and that’s all

I have not said that, please reread my response, I said you store them on paper as you should or any physical copy.

you need to contact your local authorities

Yes, I store it in papers which is included in Trezor T package. And nobody, absolutely nobody can reach to it. I’m telling one more time, if my laptop will be hacked, they will steal not only Trezor T, but also banking system, other crypto wallets, the problem is within Trezor T system and you have to investigate every device and every case.

1 Like

You can tell your official address, I can travel there, we can open device and watch it physically, I don’t want to open it myself. I can meet people who are responsible for microchips. Not only code must be public, but also people who create it and are responsible for creation and lifecycle of product.

Local authorities are not the owner of product or service, you don’t even have any office/service in Armenia, Georgia or in this area. Also, nowadays authorities in each state are step-by-step getting familiar with blockchain system, even in USA, and you know it great. Even laws connected with cryptocurrency are new and not covering all cases. The only productive cooperation is possible with customer and with company which is product owner.

Kundratka 2359/17a
18000, Prague 8
Czech Republic
Is this the address where also customers can visit and get support?

There is nothing we can do for you, your money is gone. And only police can get it back for you.

You bought the device from us, there is nothing wrong with it. Unles you bought some other device elswhere.

Are you kidding me? The police which doesn’t know what is hardware wallet, can’t investigate the process. If your platform and device has no problem, so why so many people open their cold wallets, which you presented as very secure and trusted, and see that coins were transferred to different addresses. And this happens during the time when hardware is not used by owner and it is kept in safe place.

And how I can be ensure that money was not gone one of your developer’s or engineer’s team member’s address, because they create “secure” environment for customers.

It is very easy to say “your money gone”, without taking any responsibility, because you don’t even imagine how difficult is to earn money.

I have mentioned this multiple times, unfortunately, you are not willing to accept. There is NO backdoor, NO issue in the code that allows such a thing, the code is PUBLIC. There is really no need for meaningless accusations.

How can you be sure? Because it is PUBLIC information available to everyone. And IS reviewed by people who are very much capable of this.