Malfunctioning touch screen Model T

Please check your inbox, your ticket has been answered.

Sorry MichalZ, my message seems to have been left unread, this is normal since you serve so many people every day. I appreciate your work but Iā€™m leaving my ticket again because I need a quick answer.

Ticket ID: 107296

Thanks

@MGenius you should @ him

@BtcLtc I really wish I did thatā€¦ something with Physical keys instead of this touch screen that do not work :frowning:

Hi @zapla I have replied you with Video Reference, please check my response. thank you very much, looking forward for quick/good solution

Hi @MGenius my apologies, your ticket was answered as well.

Donā€™t worry @zapla , itā€™s normal. I already replied to your ticket. Sorry to insist, but I need the device asap.

Ticket ID: 107296

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello @zapla @NIYAK, experiencing the same thing right now. So many false touches when typing my PIN, take forever to Scroll through, and the Hold to Confirm button is not working. It will just hold for a split sec and cancel. Someone please help as I need to make transactions on a daily basis. My Trezor is only 3 months old.

I have submitted a Ticket. Ticked ID 107520
THANK YOU

We have also already answered to your ticket, thank you.

Same Issue here.

Touch Screen all misplaced. I canā€™t proceed to use Hold to confirm functions.

Iā€™m stuck no operation at all.

I did send a msg via link provided around here.

I coulnā€™t find ticket number and attach a video.

Hi @Alefmaister, if you missed the ticket ID, you can either wait till we reply to your original ticket, or you can create a new one and post here your ticket ID: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/

I just opened my brand new Trezor T that I ordered from the Trezor shop. I plugged it in via the cable that came with it, got to the ā€œRecover wallet from seedā€ step, and tried to tap the green check mark on the Trezor for ā€œDo you really want to recover a wallet?ā€ The touch screen is completely unresponsive. Thereā€™s nothing I can do from there.

I tried a different cable. Tried different USB ports. Tried reconnecting. Nothing worked. No matter what I tried, the touch screen failed to react in the slightest way. Unless Iā€™m missing something, this is clearly a defective product.

I created a support ticket last night. The ticket number is 110022. The auto-reply email I received from support when I submitted the ticket is frustrating: ā€œPlease note that it might take us longer to reply at the moment due to higher traffic (up to 14 days). Expect a response from one of our agents once we have begun processing your request.ā€

That means this issue wonā€™t even begin to be addressed for up to two weeks. Then begins the process of validating my return and shipping me a new one. In all likelihood, weā€™re talking about at least a month to receive a new, functional Trezor T. Thatā€™s doubly frustrating because I paid the higher price for my Trezor T so that I could have it sooner rather than opting for a 15% discount to receive it later. Worse, I ordered the Trezor T to protect my assets ASAP. Now my assets are left vulnerable for that much longer.

Perusing the forum here last night, it looks like a non-functioning touch screen isnā€™t all that uncommon of an issue with the Trezor T. I also found responses from support asking to send a video in of the non-responsive touch screen. I took a video, but when I submitted the ticket there was nowhere to attach a video file. So, I have the video ready to send. I just need to know where to send it.

Thanks in advance!

Please check your inbox, your ticket has been answered.

Michal, I have replied to you via email with a copy of the video attached. Thank you.

I have the exact same problem, my trezor is 2 days old and it is useless because I canā€™t hold the HOLD on the trezor screen.
Ticket already opened:

Hi @jussie_marques, weā€™ve replied to your ticket.

My Trezor T touch screen also not working. Left a mail, havenā€™t recieved a reply since 8 days now.

Nope. Thereā€™s been no reply and I set the pin up with great difficulty and not being able to enter it which makes it unusable.

Just got a new one, same issue.

Ticket ID: 112803

@rod_gaurav could you please provide your ticket ID ?

@JBSilverchronos thank you, we have already answered.