Malfunctioning touch screen Model T

Where can I access the ticket ID?

it is in the subject of the email you received.

My ticket ID is - 103237

Thank you so much!

Thank you, we will get back to you ASAP.

Hi,

Same issue here, we can’t input the pin correctly. and also it takes forever to HOLD TO CONFIRM a transaction. Here is my ticket number - 103507. Have emailed the video via email. Please help. Thanks

I have the same problem with a newly purchased Trezor One. Please help. My Ticket ID: 103539

Hi @kawenggg, we’ve just replied to your ticket.

1 Like

Hi @vgrm we’ve just replied to the ticket.

Hi! Have replied also to your email. Thank you!

hello, I already responded to the e-mail. please let me know what to do next. thanks!

@vgrm,

Just ask by replying to the email in your support ticket. Communication regarding a support case with a ticket ID should be done by email. Thank you!

Hello I’m experiencing the same thing. its hard to input the correct pin.

please help
Ticket ID: 105952

Hi Pavel, I have the same problem and I already logged a report, here is the ticket# Ticket ID: 106302

@nihkeemark2614 @TheResistance_Trader
your tickets have been answered.

1 Like

Hi MichalZ. I have the same problem. It has stopped working the touch screen and it is only two months old. It does not recognize any touch event. Seems to have happened to more people, maybe it’s a factory fault on a certain batch of devices. I left a mail. My ticket ID: 106230

Hi @Psycho, we’ve replied to your ticket.

Ticket ID: 105729

Touchscreen malfuctions and RSOD

This is the video you guys requested and it seems this place is the fastest response vs email. so I am posting here along with an email i have sent to you guys.

Hello, I have left a message with my problem because my screen is not working. I explain here: “Ticket ID: 107296”.

Hi Guys, I received my newly purchased wallet a couple of days ago, and just got it to set it up… Guess what, it’s not working properly… the touch screen is malfunctioning. It touches the random places, not the places I touch. Also not able to touch any keys on the left side of the screen too… Makes it impossible to set a pin or use this… I am really worried, paid a high price for the so-called “best hardware wallet” out there, and it’s unusable out of the box…

I have logged a case at your site Ticket ID: 107385

Please assist me…

maybe you should buy trezor one
@shenalmurray