Add ETH Account / Add ERC20 tokens in Suite

Once you have added an Ethereum account in Trezor Suite, any tokens which are related to the account’s addresses should automatically be shown in the Tokens panel as pictured below.

Tokens can also be added manually by opening the ellipses (…) menu and choosing ‘Add Token’. You can then enter any ERC-20 token address.

4 Likes

Hello,

In this way could you add the SHIBA token?

Thanks

Hi,

at the moment, we are not adding any new coins. Our current product goal is to unite what we support in firmware and in Trezor Suite first.

Hi @hypostylist,

As Shiba Inu (SHIBA) is an ERC-20 token it’s supported by Trezor, although it’s not in the Supported coins & tokens list yet.

See here for how to add an ERC-20 token to your Trezor.

When that’s done, all you need is to -

1. Create an ETH Receive address for an Ethereum transfer. Copy & paste it into the “send to” address where you have your SHIBA stored now. Here’s an explanation I made for how to make a Receive address, if you’re unsure about that. The recipe I made is an example with Bitcoin (BTC) but the principle is the same for Ethereum (ETH).
  2. Use SHIBA’s contract address (0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE), if prompted, to send SHIBA to your Trezor’s Receive address (in pt. 1) on the Ethereum network.

NOTE: Make sure you check and double check that you’re doing this correctly from where you send SHIBA tokens - before you press Send! Don’t use any other network than Ethereum, even if other networks may be cheaper.

Also see: ERC20 tokens

If you have any questions about this procedure, or is unsure about something, please don’t hesitate to ask - before you do it.

3 Likes

so I don’t need to manually add a token address or use My Ether wallet? (i’ve never done that before)

I just can send a ERC20 token from an exchange directly to my Trezor ETH account address and the token will automatically appear with the sent amount?

I have sent BTC using the same method, and it worked, but want to be sure with ETH as I have lost money before using ETH.

Thanks

I own COTI but looks like I need a 3rd party wallet in order to use my new Trezor Model T. How do I find/choose a wallet? Thank you.

@delucenay,

COTI is an ERC-20 token and is supported by Trezor Suite. See here for how to add COTI token to Trezor Suite and transfer it to your Trezor device. That guide is made for SHIB and LINK but the process is the same for all ERC-20 tokens.

New to Trezor, have never used Etherwallet of any kind. How to send my ERC20 token(but not Ethereum) to my Trezor Ethereum account?

It is not set up yet. Do I need to set it up first, do I need another address from MyEtherWallet? or can I just send from exchange directly to the Eth address and it will take care auto populate the new asset in the wallet?

thanksf

@Newbie2,

Please see my post above to delucenay.

1 Like

i read it, but still don’t undersstand completely. my coin is PAXG.

Paxos Gold (PAXG) is an ERC-20 token, just as COTI, SHIB and LINK, so the process is the same for all. What was it you didn’t understand?

1 Like

i’m sure you have explained everything clrearly, but it’s just a little complicated for me, so i will wait and get help from someone ‘in person’ who knows how.
thanks

Of course, you may wait for official Community support.

1 Like

well…i added the token to my ETH account. so now I use my ETH address to send PAXG from the exchange, or use the PAXG account that i copied from Coinmarketcap?

i like the cheaper blockchains so i can always practice first, but eth is expensive

Hi @Newbie2, you can simply send the ERC20 (PAXG) tokens to your ETH receiving address that you can generate in Trezor Suite - Ethereum account - Receive tab, and once the tokens arrive, they will appear in your Ethereum account - Tokens section.

1 Like

thanks, i finally figured it out. thanks for your patience.

great, thank you. i finally figured it out.

1 Like

Are we going to open an account on etherscan? how to get private address for me there