Using ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite

The vast majority of supported coins are ERC20 tokens. These are built on top of the ETH network, use ETH addresses, and so must be managed via an Ethereum-compatible Wallet. For more detailed info check our user manual: ERC20 tokens - Trezor Wiki

• Trezor recently released Trezor Suite which features a native ETH Wallet: https://suite.trezor.io/
  • To receive ERC20 tokens just use the ETH address as the receiving address. Once the token is received you should see it in the transaction history automatically.

Note: If you send your ERC20 tokens from Binance, make sure you use Ethereum (ETH) transfer network.

1 Like

Hi i have done this and can see my link tokens now in the transactions. How do i send them again though ?

1 Like

When in your ETH account, click on SEND and in the AMOUNT field select the desired token to send - there is an arrow which opens the drop down menu:

1 Like

i dont have that drop down

I see. My screenshot was from the Trezor Suite and you use Trezor Wallet. From your screenshot it seems you have no token in this particular account, otherwise there would be an arrow next to ETH in the amount field:

I might have misunderstood your issue. Do I understand it correctly you see your ERC20 token in the ETH account and when you click on Send in this account, you have no choice to sent out the token?
Or you don’t see the token you have sent to your ETH address in your account?

yes i can see my tokens in the transactions as the screenshot above. But i cant select them in the send window. I dont know how to get my tokens out of the transaction area.

Do you see LINK in your balance in the summary tab?

If not, add it by typing LINK. You should be able to send it once in the summary.

is trezor compatible with erc-20 tokens? like BICONOMY or RADAR

i want to store my tokens in trezor wallet to be safe, i don’t trust software wallet

yes, every ERC20 token can be stored using Trezor device.
As long as you are able to find the desired token on etherscan.io you can simply copy its contract address and add it to Trezor Suite.

In order to add desired token (and be able to send it) please navigate to your ETH account in Trezor Suite and click on three dots (right up corner) and add token address:

1 Like

I’m wanting to move some SKALE onto the Trezor Model T, 1st time. I see that it’s not supported by Trezor Suites at this time. Since it’s a ERC-20 token, I should just be able to send it to my Trezor’s ETH receive address and it should appear?? Manage it via MetaMask or different ETH waller? Appreciate the help.

I see the above post and added the SKL contact address into Trezor Suite and my MM wallet, the token is there now. I’ll wait for gas fees to come down before making the xfer to my Trezor ETH receive address.

Do I need to have ETH in my wallet to ad ERC20 tokens?

Hi

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this post. I see a list of ERC 20 tokens in my Trezor Suite and I would like to send them to my Coinbase wallet. Is there any documentation to tell me how to do this?
Whenever I click on a token it just brings with a huge page of information. Any advice would be gratefully received. Thank you

Hi,
I’ve imported INJ to my Trezor one Token tab using the correct ERC20 Ethereum contract address 0xe28b3b32b6c345a34ff64674606124dd5aceca30, then on Binance withdrawal page as soon as I scanned the Trezor ETH address QR code, it recognised the network as BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), however, it doesn’t have any ETH symbol in the network list.

Does that means it would still deliver my INJ to my ETH address in Trezor via BEP20 network?

I checked the BEP20 address for INJ and it’s a different address, so how binance withdrawal system found my ETH address as BEP20 is strange for me.

Thanks

@sc284 Hi, tokens can exist on several different networks at the same time, for each network the contract address will be different.

But your ETH address is always same and you can receive tokens from all networks.

When withdrawing from Binance just select to withdraw via ERC20 network.

1 Like