Account discovery error - BTC Wallet - Resolved

Hello community, please i need help. I have been trying to load my bitcoin wallet in trezor suite for the past few hours. However, it keeps showing this response " Account discovery error. We were unable to discover your accounts." for trezor suite version 22.9.3. I was able to access my wallet yesterday but after the new version update, i couldn’t access it anymore. Tor wasn’t enabled as well. Please help

1 Like

As of this morning, i am also experiencing the same issue. cannot access and account balance is zero

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

1 Like

I’m also having the exact same issue. I’ve been using Trezor for a year and have had no issues until today.

Discovery error

Accounts were not loaded properly

Bitcoin: Websocket timeout

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I also updated to the new version today.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. One computer will load the wallet with all coins except BTC loading. BTC wallet gives account discovery error “Accounts were not loaded properly Bitcoin: Websocket timeout”

Tried disabling and enabling tor, didn’t help.

Tried the web version of trezor suite, wouldn’t load the wallets at all. Forever discovering wallets.

Tried a different computer and trezor bridge says account discovery error “all backends are down”.

1 Like

same here “Discovery error Accounts were not loaded properly Bitcoin: Websocket timeout” or “Device detected in incorrect state” someone please help

1 Like

Comforted by the fact that we are all facing the same issue. Remember guys, don’t panic. Your funds are on chain and the only thing that really matters is the seed phrase. If you need to access your BTC urgently or don’t feel like waiting for a fix - you can always restore your funds from a different wallet UI like Electron temporarily (using your seed phrase).

Cheers :slight_smile:

Has anyone seen a response from Trezor on this current issue? I haven’t found any response

2 Likes

I’m concerned while still being confident that Trezor will get this problem resolved. If they don’t…they may be responsible for the collapse of all crypto currencies because your keys your crypto won’t mean a thing. Trezor better get on it and make some kind of announcement before the whole community comes unglued!
I’m assuming at this point that Trezor is working on the problem; however, being concerned about my other coins…I have moved them in hopes of minimizing any losses. Get with it Trezor…even a small announcement stating that you are working on the problem will calm some nerves.

2 Likes

Same thing! Hope it works out…

1 Like

Hopefully everyone is making a support ticket!!

1 Like

Hello, I am new here. Joined today. I am also facing the same issues “Discovery error… Accounts were not loaded properly… Bitcoin: Websocket timeout.” I have sent a support ticket and waiting for a reply. Hoping that they would resolve this issue.

1 Like

Having exact same issue ughhh.

1 Like

I am having the same issues, hope it is fixed asap

1 Like

So gross nothing has been said about this. I mean why not even throw out a one line tweet

1 Like

Any idea how to get my XMR GUI wallet disconnected from Trezor T? I cant access my XMR as it is bridged to Trezor?

Same issue here glad I’m not the only one. Has there been other time or other issue in the past with so many users having the same problem?

That does not look like a Trezor Telegram CHannel?

Yeah, it is likely a huge part of the customer base that is experiencing this. The concerning part is that tech support isnt giving an update which is never a good sign.

1 Like