About the Third party wallets category

Some coins aren’t supported directly by Trezor, instead they are accessed using third-party wallets and secured by your Trezor device. Please note we don’t provide support for third-party wallets. This category is intended for discussion about how to use them properly.

I am not clear which coins are directly supported by Trezor. 13 doesn’t seem much. I have tried using Metamask but it doesn’t have an option to connect to Trezor, and don’t want to create a ton of wallets in different 3rd party apps to test out which one will eventually be user friendly enough. Any suggestions?

Hi @Flamme2021 ,
please see these articles, as vast majority of supported tokens are ERC-20 tokens.

Hi, I use trezor with metamask(third party). I transfer xrp from binance to trezor-metamask red BSC, and I didn t receive my xrp :(. They disappeared.
On BSCscan was success but I dont see them :(.
I spoke with binance and metamask support and nothing.
BSCscan says My xrp are in my my wallet address trezor but why I can t see them on metamask-trezor.
I also check my trezor in exodus and nothing.

Help me, please.

Hi Isaac, I also have problems with metamask trezor, although it is not the same as yours. When you place the passphrase that is exactly the same as the one you initially placed for the first time, that is, capitals and minuscules, spaces, because I realized that if you change something, trezor connects you with a new wallet. I hope you can get your funds back; if yes please share it because it is important to know what you did. Best regards

I don t speak english well: *capital and small letters

Could you give an example of that?

A token that is not supported by trezor but can be secured by trezor in a third party wallet? If token is not supported by trezor it is not possible to sign a transaction.

I realise this was some time ago but for the future public. The passphase is to access your hidden wallet you created on the trezor. In order to put funds in and monitor them with coins supported by 3rd party wallet like MetaMask you must enter this passphase. If you don’t like you said you will connect to your default wallet which is the standard wallet on your trezor. Like the next person commented the passphase must be exactly the same small caps or caps spaces etc any difference will not work possible take you to a new wallet. And please don’t confuse this with the passphase to enter your MetaMask wallet. This (hidden trezor) passphase is only needed if you have a hidden wallet and when connecting the 2).

Sorry won’t let me edit above just to be extra clear I have added a few things lol

I realise this was some time ago but for the future public. The passphase is to access your hidden wallet you created on the trezor. So you will use your hidden wallet passphase you already created with your trezor here. In order to put funds in and monitor them with coins supported by 3rd party wallet like MetaMask you must enter this passphase. If you don’t like you said you will connect to your default wallet which is the standard wallet on your trezor. Like the next person commented the passphase must be exactly the same small caps or caps spaces etc any difference will not work possible take you to a new wallet. And please don’t mix this up with the passphase to enter your MetaMask wallet. This (hidden trezor) passphase is only needed if you have a hidden wallet and when connecting the 2) not to initially enter you MetaMask wallet.