Zero balance, coins not showing after firmware update - please help!

Hi, please help me! My coins balance appears 0 although I had btc, eth and usdt in my wallet. I’ve transferred these from my binance account to my trezor wallet and accessed them before (around december 2022) I’ve now tried again and nothing is showing up.

1 Like

Were you able to resolve it?

I have the same problem please help. I couldnt see my BTC balance I saw the transaction but I couldn’t see it after the firmware. bc1qx79g59nxkcs5gs6pzv0ljwj234nzzwdg5salsn

Don’t panic!!

Check your address on BTC CHAIN

1)don’t wipe your device
2) looks like an error in trezor

CHECK YOUR SEED & PHRASE DONT TYPE IN ON ANYWHERE BUT TREZOR

ALSO watch the address funds are going to and the amount being sent(wallet could be drained)

2 Likes

dont panic it can be resolvled

1 Like

Hi,

first, make sure the desired accounts are enabled. These can be enabled in “Settings” (the gearwheel symbol in the top right corner of Trezor Suite) under the “Crypto” tab:

If the desired accounts are enabled and you still cannot see your balances, then you are most likely in a different wallet. A different wallet can be accessed if you have a different recovery seed in your Trezor or you use a different passphrase.

Generally, when the same recovery seed is used and the same passphrase is entered, the same wallet (with the same set of addresses) is accessed. There is no exception, the public-key cryptography ensures it generates always the same result.

In case you have the right recovery seed (which is stored in your Trezor device), the passphrase is the only option how you can create a different wallet within this one recovery seed. Every passphrase creates a unique wallet then (1 unique passphrase = 1 wallet). Please remember that passphrase can be any word or any set of letters (in ASCII format and with 50 characters max), it is case sensitive, and empty space is also a valid character, please also think of a different keyboard layout you could have used.

There is a simple way how to verify you use the right recovery seed. Please check that the recovery seed stored in your Trezor device matches your recovery seed backup (the one you created when initialized your device for the first time). You can find instructions on how to perform this check here:

for Trezor Model One: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-one
for Trezor Model T: https://trezor.io/learn/a/test-recovery-seed-on-trezor-model-t

In case recovery seed in your device matches your recovery seed backup, the only way how to access a different wallet (with different addresses) is with a different passphrase.