Using ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite

Many thanks, I saw the very informative video you have posted earlier. However, normally in Binance if the address is incorrect it gives a message that their system couldn’t find the network and we have to select manually but in my case it finds the network automatically.

Here is exactly what I did:
Trezor1 > Dashboard > ETH > Tokens > … three dots > Add Tokens > Found and copy INJ ERC20 contract address from coinmarketcap.com/ > Pasted the address in the provided box in Trezor > import. Now I see the following:
INJ-Injective Token 0 INJ £0.00
Then on Trezor I did the following:
Receive > Show full address & QR code > go to binance > Select INJ > withdraw > scan the Trezor QR code > network type gets filled automatically as BNB Smart Chain and has no ERC20 (ETH) to select. All I see is BEP2/20 and Injective Protocol.

Does that means it would still deliver my INJ to my ETH address in Trezor via BEP20 network?

Thanks

then Binance does not offer INJ as ERC20, there is nothing you can do about that. You can receive it as bep20.

Thanks, will bep20 tokens still worth if Binance go bankrupt?

you already have the answer in the other topic you opened.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve transfered ERC20 tokens to my Trezor ETH wallet as shown in the videos. Now I can see those tokens and their amounts (in token and in USD) but the wallet/account shows 0 USD. Only when you go to “Tokens” you can see the balances.
Why is not adding up the tokens amount in USD and show it at the top? From the dashboard it appears there’s nothing on that wallet.

1 Like

Yes, that is how the tokens are shown. The Dashboard balance is only for ETH.

1 Like

Hello. I sent inj token using bep20 network from binance. as told i used my eth address from trezor. but I didn’t receive them. please help

Hi @abdurrauf,

I’m just bumping in here with some links and info, while you wait for an answer from forgi.

Trezor Suite doesn’t support interaction with the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), which is used with the BEP20 protocol, therefore you have to use a 3rd party site for viewing and handling this. MetaMask is often used as a tool for connecting to Trezor and interact with it.

INJ token is also discussed above, in this thread.

See these posts, in order:

If you’re unfamiliar with using MetaMask, then see this thread:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: ERC tokens not showing in dashboard