Trezor suite doesn't run on my MAC after update

My mac run on os 12.12.6 but after the new update it doesn’t work any more. Can I download the older version from somewhere?

1 Like

7 days a go and still no answer? I have the same problem.

1 Like

you can always download previous Suite releases from Releases · trezor/trezor-suite · GitHub

1 Like

Same problem, update on Mac 10.13.06 and Trezor no longer support this Mac os version. What are the ways round this? Installing older Trezor version would leave cold wallet vulnerable to hacks?

1 Like

Yes but which release? And why no warning of sys requirements before updates.

1 Like

Hi,

you can also use the web version of Trezor Suite if you have an old version of OS that is not supported by the desktop version anymore. The web version of Trezor Suite is always the latest one (currently v23.11.4). It is highly recommended to always use the latest version of Trezor Suite as it contains the latest fixes, improvements and new features.

The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

Please note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)

Hi, thank you for your response. Downloaded T Bridge, how would it be known it’s downloaded? Then open the app where it states there’s an update. Download the app update then the app doesn’t work again as it’s not supported. Then start again, now just in repeat going round in circles?

@Bants, as mentioned in the previous post, you can use the web version of Trezor Suite if you have an old version of OS that is not supported by the desktop version anymore. The web version of Trezor Suite is always the latest one (currently v23.11.4). It is highly recommended to always use the latest version of Trezor Suite as it contains the latest fixes, improvements and new features.

The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

You mentioned you downloaded Trezor Bridge. Keep in mind that it also needs to be installed.Trezor Bridge has no user interface. It is a transport protocol that ensures communication between Trezor devices and supported browsers. There will be no app to launch after it is installed. If it is installed correctly, you should see “trezord” process running on your system. You can verify it with Task Manager (Activity Monitor if you are using macOS).
You can also check if Trezor Bridge is running when you are able to run this link: http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/

1 Like

All now sorted, thank you for the help and support

1 Like