Trezor shipping warehouses

For the US, orders are shipped from Chattanooga (TN), Grapevine (TX), Twin Lakes (WI), Louisville (KY) and Phoenix (AZ).

For the, UK orders are shipped from Feltham.

Orders from other countries are being shipped from Mosnov, Czech Republic (Europe).

All orders shipped under the name Trezor Company s.r.o.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Strange Trezor shipping name “Miroslav Cech” from Grapevine TX

Hello, I purchased a Trezor model T directly from the website. I live in the USA. I received my product from UPS but was suspicious with the strange shipping name:

Miroslav Cech
Trevor Company s.r.o.
4051 N Hwy 121
STE 400
Grapevine, TX 76051

Is this a legitimate shipper of Trezor devices?

Thank you!

Hello, I purchased a Trezor model T directly from the website. I live in the USA. I received my product from UPS but was suspicious with the strange shipping name:

Miroslav Cech
Trevor Company s.r.o.
4051 N Hwy 121
STE 400
Grapevine, TX 76051

Is this a legitimate shipper of Trezor devices?

Thank you!

Yes, it is legit.

Just a mistake with the name on our side, thank you for letting us know.

Please read the post above, YES, it is legit, it is a mistake in the system and will be changed.

hello is this product authentic ?
https://www.amazon.com.tr/gp/product/B07B8Q2G3K/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_8?smid=A2EXJ3435A8YY5&psc=1

It was changed to Trezor Company, the name should not be there it is a mistake but it is LEGIT.

Kindly read the first message in this topic that lists all the warehouses, including AZ.

Yes, we ship with UPS.

hi, does anyone knows.

Being that I just got my trezor model T and the shipping name of “miroslav cech” error brings fear and uncertainty, I kindly request that I be shipped another model with the correct names & corresponding shipping/return names & addresses. These are meant to be used for security precautions and a simple error in the shipping name should be acted upon in a calculated and aggressive manner so that your new customers don’t feel any doubt on your end.

I personally do not feel comfortable transferring any assets over after reading that there is a clear error on by listing “miroslav cech” on the packaging, which when googled leads to nothing but photos of some random man.

This is not what I expected out of switching to trezor, I hope that you address this issue to the public and send me a new device with the correct information with no mistakes. Better safe than sorry. Happy to send the one I just got back, of course.

1 Like

there is absolutely no issue with your device, it comes from us and it is just an employee name. If you want to return it and it is unopened, then open a ticket please, but there is no reason, confirmed here several times.

it has ben addressed, and there is no wrong info on your package, company name correct , employee name correct, just should not be there.

1 Like

I had to go out of my way to create an account here and go through this forum to find any small info about the mistake.

All I’m saying is if there are any inconsistencies regarding the packaging and contents, it’s totally within reason to take any and all precautions necessary to ensure the safety of my assets.

In this case, I call on you, trezor, to send me a new one with the error fixed. This is how I would like to move forward and I have no issue opening a ticket and waiting whatever you want to put me through. It’s unfortunate you are unable to align with my position here though as it’s clearly not the fault of the confused customers who are only trying to protect themselves.

there should be something much more public that should easily found, or at not password gated by the trezor forum regarding the error, maybe on twitter?

And of course I opened the package??? What type of strategy is this. You should take back the device associated with YOUR error and send me one back that is consistent with the correct information, not including any irrelevant names of employees, or mistakes on your end.

you could have opened a ticket /without any registration) at any time and we would provide you with the same answer.

There are no inconsistencies in the package.

The box itself must be unopened, not the envelope…please, open a ticket, logistics issues are not resolved here…

1 Like

As a customer who has found an error on the shipping label, I have no choice but to abandon my recent investment in trezor and hopelessly try to position the importance of accountability and customer service regarding a situation as unique as this one.

I’ll open a ticket and run the course through there but I’m not happy with the standard you are enforcing here.

You guys made an obvious error, that stopped me, a new customer, from completing the set-up of their new device. you then are pinning it back on the customer for finding the error and raising concern about it, on the stipulation that the package has been opened already. I paid over $200 usd to open that package, it was after the fact that I noticed the MISTAKE on your side and sought out a solution from your team.

Extremely disappointed that this is the standard

As confirmed in this thread 3 times, the info on your package is correct.

Open a ticket and your issue will be addressed if you still have doubts. There is no problem with replacing your Trezor if you want.

Per the thread, it is clear here you stated -

“It was changed to Trezor Company, the name should not be there it is a mistake but it is LEGIT.”

Please be aware that these are your words, not mine.

A mistake on the packaging has been made. You have owned this. You are trying to enforce a false narrative now that there is nothing wrong with the packaging when there clearly is, as we are on a thread specifically oriented to this mistake.

How are you not following here? I’m not only concerned with this mistake, but I am also concerned with your inability to own it.

It is the name of our employee…in our company, however it is a mistake that it is included on the package. But it is not incorrect information.

So there is no mistake in the info, just an extra info on the package.

Yes I am, there isn’t anything wrong just has one extra information, and nothing wrong with your device I can confirm that :slight_smile:

I hope that clarifies it.

@lucas I would like to inform you that this has been fixed now and the labels are correct, without the person’s name, this only concerned a few packages.

The new packages will read Trezor Company only.