Trezor shipping warehouses

Hi would just like to check your delivery address information, I am in the UK bout my Trezor off Trezor site back in May of last year and my invoice says the senders address is
Trezor Company s.r.o.
Kundratka 2359/17a
18000 Praha 8
Czechia

Can you confirm with me that this is legit ?

Thanks in advance

yes, that is correct, every invoice says this, this is the headquarters of Trezor company, it is not the sender. UK packages are send from UK warehouse.

Hello. Hope youā€™re doing well. I have a concern and a few questions please.

Iā€™ve only bought one wallet before. BC Vault. Which comes straight from overseas to America because for security reasons you donā€™t want it passing through extra sets of hands. Thatā€™s why, I donā€™t order from Amazon. Hacking wallets is a very lucrative practice and there are many horror stories of wallets bought from Amazon

I ordered 2 days ago. Still hasnā€™t shipped yet for whatever reason but I do see a tracking stamp that indicates itā€™s in ā€œGrand Prairie, TXā€ still waiting to be given to USPS. Even though your website says the nearest official warehouse is in Grapevine, TX, 22 minutes away from Grand Prairie.

Comment and questions

Comment: This is disappointing that the wallet is passing through extra sets of PRE ship hands. You simply do not know how trustworthy warehouse employees are and all I know is the package is taking a suspiciously long time to even be handed to USPS. Normally Iā€™m very patient, but when it comes to an item that is a target of hacks, that I may put my life savings on, I donā€™t feel good about it not being handed to USPS immediately, and I donā€™t like that itā€™s not coming to me directly from the factory it was made at. I feel like any reasonable person that has read the horror stories of hacks on brand new wallets purchased would fully understand the concern

Questions:
*Why does this say Grand Prairie instead of Grapevine? Do you also have a warehouse in Grand Prairie Texas?
*How do I know this hasnā€™t been hacked? Itā€™s not coming direct from the factory it was made, itā€™s coming from a facility in Texas, far from the factory it was made, and itā€™s just sitting there, so I have to use my imagination if itā€™s being ā€œworked onā€ by an unscrupulous actor