Trezor Hardware account linked to Metamask not sending funds to other address/wallet

@Petosiris

Yup did all of that and my version is the latest.
Have other people been having this problem as well?
Cheers

I think there are two possibilities -

Either you transferred the funds to a normal Metamask account, that wasn’t connected to your Trezor and which is why you don’t see the funds in Trezor Suite,

Or you used a Passphrase when you derived your Receive address to Trezor, so you transferred the funds to a different wallet.

Also, it doesn’t make sense to do what you said - to transfer funds out of your Trezor when there are no funds in there. I don’t understand how you can make a transaction from an empty wallet. In this case it sounds like you’re experiencing the first possibility - that you transferred the funds to a normal Metamask wallet that was not connected to Trezor, and that therefore your funds are still there. They never went to a Trezor wallet.

But this account says ‘Hardware’ so it should have been linked to Trezor?
But what I don’t understand is why can’t I send funds out of it.

Well, when you use Metamask with a hardware-connected wallet like Trezor, everything you buy or exchange with that account is sent directly to your Trezor. That is, if the Receive address is correct and you use the correct network for the transfer.

So if the funds aren’t in your Trezor, then they never arrived there. Or they arrived in a different wallet in your Trezor, probably because of Passphease and a Hidden wallet.

You may open a support ticket and post your ticket ID here, if you want help from Community support.

I will file a ticket thanks

I still can’t transfer my funds to my main MM.

Did you file the ticket? If so, have you communicated with Community Support through email?
Please post your Ticket ID here if you have submitted a support request.

I know you’ve struggled with this problem since September 7, so it’s been nearly two months and it’s time someone helped you with this. Maybe @Langly1087 have some tips for you too.

Hello,
I did but have not received any reply yet. So I will submit again.
It did not show any ticket number after I submitted my request.

Please post your original ticket ID here then, instead of submitting a new ticket.

Here is my ticket
Ticket ID: 104663

1 Like

The same exact thing is happening to me!!! I can send crypto to my trezor MM account but it wont let me send it anywhere! I’ve been trying and it tells me it is an invalid PIN, then keeps adding seconds on every time I try!!! Last time it was 8000 seconds!!! 2 f-ing hours​:man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

Here is my ticket
ID: 106498

Hi @Datt, we replied to your ticket, please check your mailbox.

Hi - I have the same issue. do we have a solution?

My Metamask is linked with Trezor and I can see my coins on Metamask Suite but I also cannot send coins out. and Metamask Suite doesn’t display my tokens.

I tried mounting the Metamask hardware to a ne computer with metamask freshly installed and it dhoesn’t show the coins I have on my trzor1/Metamask on my other computer.

Metemask crashes each time I try to send from my trezor1 wallet.

Please help.

Hi, I have the probably the same issue. The steps I done:

1. I installed the new Trezor model T and created standard wallet and backup
  2. I connected it to MataMask - ETH address is 0x1C0…B663
  3. Then I “played” in the Trezor Suite - enable passphase and then disable it again
  4. Suddenly I cannot sign/verify messages neither confirm transfers - I got “Transaction failed! Error: unknown address”
  5. I realized that ETH address in my standard account in Trezor Suite was changed to 0xC2A…b488.
  6. If I try to connect my Trezor to MetaMask on different browser, I couldn’t fint address 0x1C0…B663 and on the fist place was address 0xC2A…b488.
  7. I tried to Wipe memory in Trezor Suite and recover my wallet from the seed, but again I just see 0xC2A…b488 address and not the 0x1C0…B663 address where I have my funds.

I am not sure what happened. Could anybody help?

I have found the answer in the following thread:

Hi, could you please clarify what you mean by that as Metamask and Suite are two different interfaces ?

However the bottom line is that you have to use appropriate private keys (derived from/represented by your recovery seed and passphrase - if enabled).

Hi Mate,
Same was happening to me, you have to open the app and try to remember the password you used when you set it up for the first time! I though I was writing the same password but then I remembered that I used another similar password and I managed to open that account again. Once you open it in the app and it is the same ETH address as the one you have in metamask when you connected to metamask the first time then you will recover the address! If you write a password and it is different even just one letter when you open it in the app it will open a different address everytime! the problem is the password! you need to remember it! Once the ETH address is the same as the one from trezor in metamask then you will be able to take the funds out of it!

@deadxnurse,

Did you receive a reply from Community support on your

Ticket ID 104663?

Do you mean the passphrase?
I just leave it blank. Trezor didn’t ask for any password.