Trezor connection error on my W10 desktop but works on my W11 laptop

After a long period of inactivity I dusted off my Trezor One and attempted to connect to the latest version of ‘T/Suite’ on my Windows 10 desktop but it refuses to connect. If I connect it to my Windows 11 laptop, using the same cable and T/suite, it works perfectly.

“We can’t connect to your Trezor”

“Make sure your Trezor is connected via USB or Bluetooth and unlocked”

“Acquire error Unable to open device”

Any ideas?

Hello @Tommygunn Were you able to resolve the issue? I am experiencing a similar problem on my end.

No, not at all.

It had previously worked on my desktop (same hardware, maybe 2 years ago) so I can only presume that some software update is causing a problem.

I even turned off all my spyware/malware software but still the same problem.

Tom.