Solana Account discovery error \ Asset not loaded correctly

It feels like it is more than just a sync issue. If it were just a sync issue then I would have expected the test sol I sent to the T to also show up on my Nano since they are both using the same seed, however it did not.

It’s possible that since the T used a new address that the Nano simply isn’t scanning that address due to a cached address list or something, and once the T is working correctly i’ll explore that idea.

1 Like

Dear Support and people with this issue,

I was able to MOVE my SOL off of the address that Trezor issued when it created my SOL account (that it would no longer let me access due to the error ‘Account Discovery Error’ ‘Asset not loaded correctly’). Once I moved 99.9% of my SOL off of that address, my Trezor was able to suddenly and happily LOAD the SOL account. Now my SOL account has .00202xxxx amount of SOL. Trezor seems to have no problem accessing tiny amounts of SOL. I will not be putting my SOL back onto any Trezor created address. I feel that Trezor was not prepared, (in my opinion), to tell the world that it’s device could now store SOL as there was obviously a lack of testing and a serious lack of support. I appreciate that support was ‘nice and polite’ about the issue but they had no knowledge of what was wrong, and probably still don’t. People - I am NOT advising you to use 3rd party apps to move your SOL off of Trezor, I did so at my own risk. I am sharing this knowledge only to help Trezor support and give knowledge to support and the people experienceing this issue. GOOD LUCK ALL and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 Likes

Same issue here, can someone explain how to move your solana funds to another wallet? Is it only with the 12 seed passcode?

1 Like

Yes, Trezor team, my Trezor suite is having this same issue as well! Please get on this. It can be really upsetting when speed is of the essence… your customers’ profits might be affected because of your ineffective product.

3 Likes

Discovery error

Accounts were not loaded properly

Solana: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘slice’)

my hidden wallet can not access my solana holdings, Please this is urgent.
can some please help. I tried both Web and App

2 Likes

Having major issue with Solana Funds and token, Its not showing my hidden wallet account anymore.
Please help, Thank you

Account discovery error
We were unable to discover your accounts.

1 Like

This was done, Zapla

can someone check this?
Currently connected solana. trezor. io
Block hash: 6fqUi5jwotS1n8NCtV7cG7qi5pzjHbQt432WDyV39opg
Block height: 219084784
Backend version: 1.16.23

1 Like

Any update on this issue?

1 Like

Same error here.
This is the reason we need a backup software for our Cold wallet. We should not have to rely on Trezor software for our assets

2 Likes

They fix the issue! Thank you Lord. Reinstall the app and try again even for the hidden wallets.

2 Likes

Good point. Adding a major crypto asset going into the holidays and then people buying Sol like there’s no tomorrow and expecting to easily move to their ‘Safe’ state of the art trezor. Glad I didn’t move sol to trezor.

1 Like

I’ve conducted several tests and transfers with my hidden wallet, and everything is functioning smoothly. While I regret not capitalizing on some profits in Analos, the situation is improving, particularly with Solana. I’ve decided to retain only 25% of my funds here until the my ticket is closed, The issue was with the connection between the app and the Solana server. All five are back online.

2 Likes

Hey!

There are 4 back ends down with “bad request”.

Is there any solution?

://solana1.trezor.io/
://solana2.trezor.io/
://solana3.trezor.io/
://solana4.trezor.io/

Lost some thousands of dollars because wasn’t able to move coins & tokens to exchanges.

How did you solve it ?

Feeling anxious about it.

Hoping Trezor can resolve my issue soon. I unstaked all my SOL on my ledger to transfer it to Trezor, but I’m unable to see my coins or make any transfers. It’s really sad.

I was having this issue, went through all rollercoaster of emotions thinking my SOL was gone bleh bleh but found something promising and it worked out.

Goto your settings, coins, and on Solana press the cog (settings).

Change the backend to custom and use Solanas public rpc: https :// api.mainnet-beta.solana. com (you have to fix the spacing, wont let me include links If I dont do this).

Then reconnect your trezor and try and get into your wallet. I got errors from it but It did allow me to see my balances but in order for me to send SOL from it, I had to switch back to trezors default servers and all my balance stayed correctly and I was able to send SOL around from it.

1 Like

hello, why solana team is no making statement about this situation more then 6 days has passed from problem was defined?

2 Likes

I have the very same issue. I contacted support and got a support ticket, but they say it could take up to 7 days to reply back…wtf…
Please fix this!

2 Likes

Hello friends, after several days of not getting a response and losing 50 solana, I decided to put my 12 fraces seeds in a phantom wallet and I was able to get my solana. Everything was very easy and fast I will totally never trust a trezor wallet again. I hope all those who are detained with this error this advice works for them peace and love for all

2 Likes