Shiba Inu dollar value not showing

I am a new Trezor user so please excuse me if this question is overly basic or answered elsewhere. I searched the forums and support articles but I wasn’t sure if what I read will solve my issue, so I figured I would post the question here.

I transferred SHIBA INU from my Coinbase account to my Trezor One wallet using the Ethereum network. The transaction appears in my accounts list and if I look under “Tokens”, it shows the SHIBA INU tokens that I received from Coinbase. However, the dollar value is not listed in that account and it does not get added to the value of all my assets. What do I need to do to have the dollar value appear in my accounts listing?

Hi @kenjpete,

please, find the answer here: SHIB in TREZOR One as ETH token without Euro value

I am experiencing the same issue. Not able to send Shiba either. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Hi,

I can see shiba under token. But the total value won’t show under ETH and dashboard. I can’t send Shiba either saying not enough eth to send. How should I solve this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

Hi @Hello222,

For sending any ERC20 token (for example Shiba Inu) you need to have ETH to pay the transaction fee. Please, find more information on how to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite at https://trezor.io/learn/a/ethereum-erc-20-tokens-on-trezor