Scam airdrop tokens appearing in your wallet

Hi @SniperT1,

Make sure to check the article linked in the previous post (https://trezor.io/support/a/airdrop-scam-tokens).

As mentioned there, a good rule of thumb is that if the token appears as a website address it is a scam.

It’s been almost a year and the feature isn’t here. We need help to protect ourselfs! I can’t even create new Ethereum wallets to move my coins anymore since I’ve reached the 10 max limit for the suite.

See these images:

i.imgur.com/yBPm5Bh.png
i.imgur.com/Vkx3hg1.png

Can’t even tell which is which and what is what.
PLEASE HELP US HIDE THEM.
PLEASE HELP US PROTECT OURSELFS.

1 Like

Hi,
Im slightly new to crypto and started using the trezor safe 3 wallet. I have received an airdrop within my Ethereum wallet for shiba tokens. I do hold a small amount of shiba in my ethereum wallet but wanted to make sure it isn’t a scam. How do i do that?

Regards
Adrian

1 Like

Hi @adymack,

You can check the contract address of the Shiba Inu ERC20 tokens that you have in your ETH account.

The contract address of the legit Shiba Inu tokens is 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce

You can find the contract addresse of your ETC20 tokens after clicking the icon next to the name of the token - it will open ETH blockchain explorer with the information about contract address:

If the contract address of your Shiba Inu token is not 0x95ad61b0a150d79219dcf64e1e6cc01f0b64c4ce then it is not legit Shiba Inu.

1 Like