Problem with sending BTC from Trezor error signification transaction

Suite 22.3.2

Yes, I did a reset 2 times, updated the firmware and so on, nothing helps. There was nothing but bts. In electrum, you can restore the wallet and the account to it, there is even a digital designation, if I had 1 account of a standard wallet, and you have other hidden accounts - I also think you can add them, but you should check with a more knowledgeable one

Thanks. One more question. When you restored your wallet via Electrum, was the Trezor wallet activated? And what happened to the funds in Trezor when the Electrum wallet was activated?

Please create a ticket using the form as we will need to troubleshoot it further. We are also mixing up the issues in this thread. Only the messages related to the OP should be discussed here. Thank you.

yes, already: 130535

So, at the moment, the only way to access the funds is to use seed phrases in Electrum. I managed to do this too.

I’ve just got an email (ticket id 128317) that this problem is resolved and I don’t see how. I’ve expressed my confusion in the mail and think it’s best for the thread to bring up that confusion here as well. Yes, we can restore the seed in Electrum and save our funds, but what should I do with my device that I’ve just bought and it’s of no use? What is the essense and reason for this problem? Is it fixable? I’d like to use Trezor on everyday basis and send/ receive btc regularly. My aim was to get my device working as well, not only restore the money from the wallet. Are our devices defective? Am I in the right to apply for a refund on the market place where I’d bought it? Would buying a new device be a solution? We still don’t have answers to this question.

Hi @Crazy172

Your ticket has been automatically closed because you have not replied for more that six days after the agent (in this case me) answered.

Regarding the issue:
Please note that you (as well as all other users who have the same issue) have purchased devices from the same unauthorized reseller thus the device is probably not genuine which is most likely the reason for you having such issue.

We are currently investigating this issue with possibly fake devices in more depth however the bottom-line is that we are not responsible (we cannot guarantee error-free functionality) for the devices that were purchased from an unauthorized reseller.

Also, we can’t tell if you are qualified for a refund from the shop where the device was purchased since (as it was already stated) it is not our official partner.

Yes, buying new device from official shop/reseller would be a solution. However please note that we currently do not ship to Russia from our official shop because of the current geopolitical situation that has impact on regional logistic providers as well.

More in the ticket that I am going to open again…

Exactly the same problem, ether and other coins work fine … The wallet is new with the old one, the same nonsense, I thought that it was broken, I bought a new one - the outcome is the same

@deadBoy where did you buy your wallets? From same unofficial reseller?

What about a reseller? I bought your wallet with original seals, a completely original device, or do you specifically lock transactions programmatically?

the old wallet stopped working and the new one, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence

please see the post above

“We are currently investigating this issue with possibly fake devices in more depth however the bottom-line is that we are not responsible (we cannot guarantee error-free functionality) for the devices that were purchased from an unauthorized reseller.”

The wallet is completely fake, transactions on other networks pass, only bitcoin does not work

did you buy from a reseller or not? Please answer, it is important that we know. If yes then what is stated above stands.

From a certified reseller

which one was it, please?

Nexgent store
https://www.ozon.ru/seller/216085/?miniapp=seller_216085

yea, that is not authorized/certified reseller. We know about this issue and we are investigating it.

You should ask them for a refund.

The list of authorized resellers is here: Trezor Hardware Wallet (Official) | The original and most secure hardware wallet.

Fake device? Or is this how you fight uncertified stores?