Problem with sending BTC from Trezor error signification transaction

Thanks! But now it is new error: “Message not set”

this is some progress)))

Can you try to restart the app and fill in the electrum server address again?

I restarted both applications and checked the servers. same error.

Here’s what I’ve done so far to use the funds, I restored the trezor through the sid keys in the electrum wallet. After that, I will be able to confirm the transaction and send funds, in principle, this is NOT a solution, but it will allow me to use the funds.

I use a translator)

Do you mean that you did not restore the Trezor wallet itself, but did it through Electrum?

Would you please open a ticket using this form and provide a screenshot to see how exactly you have entered the address?

sorry, I can’t attach screenshots in this form. I’ll do it here. As you can see, Electrum is working, the server is entered correctly, the backend is active in the wallet. But when I try to send funds, I get an error Message not set

Are you sure your custom electrum server has SSL configured? If not, change the s for t in the address, then it should work.

I don’t really understand where in the Electrum settings I can change the certificate type (SSL or TCP). If I put :t in the wallet, it doesn’t connect to the backend at all. If I put :s, it connects but throws an error.

One more thing, is Tor enabled in your Trezor Suite?

Hello. No, Tor is disabled.

could you tell in detail and step by step how you restored access to the funds?

Hello @Crypto_Nomad89, @Crazy172, @JackChaika9
Does the problem also affect sending funds to your own address?

Could you try the following?

1. Select a Bitcoin account
  2. Copy a new receiving address for that account
  3. Send all funds to the new receiving address

if I understand correctly, then:

I created a new address in the wallet and sent part of the funds to it from the old address. Same error(

Thanks for trying.

Please create a transaction and in the Send dialog, turn “Broadcast” to OFF:

This will sign the transaction on Trezor, but not broadcast it to the network.
Once signed, please use “Copy raw transaction” button and send the results to me via DM, or to your support ticket.

Note that the result could in theory be broadcast to the network and the transaction might go through. So please make a transaction that you actually want to do. Sending your funds to your own address will work.

Thank you, I’m doing some tests now. For privacy reasons I’m deleting the transaction from the publicly visible forum.

1 Like

@Crypto_Nomad89 which Trezor are you using? Model One or model T? What is your firmware version? What Suite version are you using?

I have previously performed the same manipulations as the creator of the theme, so far nothing has helped, regarding the external sending of the transaction - I have not tried.

I downloaded electrum and instead of creating a new wallet with 0 or synchronizing with trezor, I initially restored trezor through electrum using the sid phrase.
Everything went well and I sent my funds where I needed them, except that now I’m worried about security and I’m unlikely to keep a sufficient number of funds in these wallets.

did you have other funds in your wallet besides bitcoin? I’m afraid that if I restore my wallet via electro, my other coins will disappear.

and have you tried just re-recovering your Trezor wallet using seed phrases?