New Trezor one, keeps saying Connect your Trezor

You were instructed to use a different cable (which you have not based on your response), and try the web version too.

Kindly respond to the ticket, you will get the new device after the troubleshooting does not work.

I sent a screenshot of windows reporting the USB port is connected to the device called “trezor interface” and is working correctly. But you are still waiting for me to buy a new cable and try with that?

Also, the device works with trezor suite on a third computer, so it must be a configuration. And the bridge is running and windows defender disabled.

I dont need a new device, I need the trezor to work again like it had for more than a year. Maybe it has to do with avg antivirus, that is the only app I installed recently. But removing avg antivirus has not solved the issue.

yes it is in that case, install correct drivers please

there is nothing wrong with the usb port driver otherwise it would not be able to read firmware from the device.

that is not really true, the issue is between your PC and device, not with FW, please try it: https://trezor.io/support/a/trezor-suite-doesn-t-see-my-device

The zadig program does not list / find any devices …

teh tresor is listed on “list all devices” it already has an active driver

Have you got any other suggestions for a resolution of this issue?

please, resolve in the ticket, you will be asked for the bridge log. Thi issue is with your PC.

They dont reply to me in the email ticket. I got one standard reply and havent heard from them since even though I sent aditional information. Here is the bridge output, do you need the detailed log?

Driver log
Connected devices:

Disconnected devices:
USB\VID_1209&PID_53C1&MI_01\8&35DE935D&3&0001
Driver installed from C:\windows\INF\input.inf [HID_Inst]. 3 file(s) used by driver:
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidclass.sys
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidparse.sys
Name: USB-inputenhed

HID\VID_1209&PID_53C1&MI_01\9&1DEC24F7&0&0000
Driver installed from C:\windows\INF\fidohid.inf [HID_Fido_Inst]. The driver is not using any files.
Name: HID-compliant fido

USB\VID_1209&PID_53C1\B5EE9EEDA4D0FC43B0AB7728
Driver installed from C:\windows\INF\usb.inf [Composite.Dev]. 1 file(s) used by driver:
C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
Name: USB-sammensat enhed

GET /status/

do not share any logs here please, you will get a reply.

Is this problem solved?

It’s not solved … seems it is going to take a long time, to be able to connect trezor device with trezor suite software.

I honestly dont think the trezor company has a future in Crypto.

@fgfkjg yeah that is why they have been around for 10 years and sold million devices, right ?

1 Like

afaik, you still have not provided requested information (the log) to the support agent who is resolving your ticket, and still have not tried to installed despite repeated suggestions. Hopefully your ticket will be resolved soon when you provide the information. Thanks.

When asking for bridge log INCLUDE INFORMATION ON HOW TO CONNECT TO IT.

And they are losing marketshare to Ledger every month.