New Trezor Not Recognized after First Firmware Update

Hi @forgi @NIYAK, exactly the same issue with mine. Could this be a factory issue? Please advise on what to do. My ticket number is 105044. Thanks!

Hi @ethan07 your ticket has been already assigned to an agent, please check your mailbox.

I have the same problem, when installing the firmware for the first time. I have opened a ticket id:104990. I hope it will be solved.

Hi @eyeoftiger, we’ve just replied to the ticket, check your mailbox.

I have the same issue. tried everything I can find here in this forum.

Ticket ID 105471

Same problem pls fix
Ticket ID: 105499

Same, problem, my trezor used to work with my laptop and suddenly it’s not getting recognized. Whenever I plug it in the lock is showing up, the trezor icon is showing (when you want to eject it) but whenever I try to log in to my ronin it says “Connect Trezor to continue”. I have tried using different cable and still it’s not working. I need to get this fixed as I need my assets tomorrow for paying out my scholars ( AXIE INFINITY). I thought having this will secure my asset, but … causing me problem now.

I have sent a ticket, but didn’t save the ID.

Hi @chellem10, do you have the latest Trezor Bridge installed? Get it from this source: https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge (once installed, please proceed with clearing your browser’s cache). After successful installation, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor.
Also, make sure you are using a supported browser - only Chrome and Firefox.

happened same as you to me today new trezor too.

Ticket ID: 109638

Thanks for the ticket ID, we’ve replied.

Good day, sir. I have the same issue and I submitted already my concern to the tech support. Hoping for your immediate response and directive regarding this matter. Thank you

Ticket ID: 120033

Experiencing the same problem here. Just opened ticket 120598.

@NIYAK

Thanks for the help.

Hi!
opened my brand new trezor one this morning, having the same problem i tried all the fixes i can find around the forum/reddits.
Please help or keep in touch ASAP, ticket id - 127970

Kind regards

same problem. please help
Ticket ID: 146090

from yester day. after I have to update firmware.

Hi, please wait for the response to the ticket, thank you.

Ticket ID 147137

not a great start, updated the firmware today after receiving the Trezor device and disconnected and reconnected and bricked …wont switch on…not impressed and will chuck in bin

@kk10 keep the device if you want a replacement or a refund please, also, send an invoice to the ticket if you bought directly from us.