New coins support

And look out for the hunchback in that network! :sweat_smile:
(just kidding)

2 Likes

This is the best POW cryptocurrency form for our crypto future
support is MUST.

A post was split to a new topic: Fact0rn (FACT) support

Hello,

just wanted to ask if new listings are still postponed.
Would like to see Fact0rn (FACT) integrated, its an BTC v22 Fork

Hi @BlauerOktober,

We do not have any immediate plans to introduce new coins to Trezor, as other upcoming features have a higher priority.

I have been using Trezor devices to manage my Dash coins since 2016, and I am disappointed to know the two new Trezor devices will not support Dash anymore. I wish you could reconsider adding Dash to these newly released Trezor hardware wallets. Thanks.

1 Like

has there been a change in the acceptance policy? last time I checked it was only that coins that arent inherently related in terms of tech that were not accepted.

because considering Banano is supported in the Trezor Firmware

(I would have posted a link to the coin page on the trezor site here but I am not allowed)

I would majorly love to see its parent, Nano to be added as well, because it uses basically the same protocol, with the main differences for wallets being

new genesis block (only important for software wallets and companion appliations)
new prefix for the address (only visual)
new derivation path (which isnt much)

ah, but Banano isn’t actually supported!
what is supported is the tokenized version wBAN on all the major EVM chains.

The listing on the coins page is wrong and we’re investigating where the problem originates. Most likely a misreading of CoinGecko data: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/banano claims that BAN is a token on the major chains, but it’s the wBAN thing actually.

it clearly says it supports Banano, so easy to misunderstand

if it only supports wBAN maybe it would be useful to mention that specifically

sure would, I mean, as I was saying previously:

The listing on the coins page is wrong and we’re investigating where the problem originates

Hello
Let me say that I love using Trezor products, especially the Model T. Does SatoshiLabs plan to add support for Solana in the near future? This would be very helpful as I’m sure a lot of the Trezor community are waiting too. Thanks for any information :v:

Hi @NewMorning,

we have heard a lot of requests from our users and supporters to add Solana support to Trezor and we decided to meet them. We are currently working on Solana support in Trezor, but we don’t have any additional information to share at this time. We will keep you updated.

1 Like

oops overlooked the sentence, sry, but I see I thought the items were added manually to the list once they are done, rather than being pulled automatically.

One thing for the coin list that could also be neat would be having a column and/filter between actual coins/chains and mere tokens

Agreed. But it turns out that the distinction between “actual coins/chains” and “mere tokens” is surprisingly hard to codify, esp. taking into consideration that this whole thing is digital. One would think that it would be easy to stuff it into a database entry. And it’s very much not.

Take Binance, for example. The BNB “coin” is a mainnet coin on Binance Chain, the network currency on BSC, and an ERC20 token on Ethereum. All of them are “the real” BNB, as far as I can tell anyway.
Avalanche has several chains. EOS used to be an ERC20 token, then it became a mainnet, and now has an EVM version. Every day some token or other launches a “mainnet” that is actually an EVM – without deprecating the tokenized version, so you can transact on both.

This whole space is a huge mess. Exchanges make it seem easy: you just trade a symbol and it just happens. The answer to “is this thing supported on Trezor” is “well that depends” in an infuriatingly large number of cases.

With all that said, our current coins page doesn’t even try, so yeah, adding an “ERC20” badge like it was on the previous version would help a lot. And something like that is actually in the pipeline.

3 Likes

are tokens generally supported on all the ERC20-style and similar networks or is there disparity? if it is all everywhere you could make 3 sections:

1. “simple” chains like btc, ltc, xno whatever, those that dont support tokens or moving other things in general
  2. “token networks” eth, xtz, bnb, and so on, those that support tokens via their mechanisms
  3. Tokens that are supported on the Token networks.

This is very helpful. I am new here and need help. What should the receiving address for XLM be? any receiving address generated in ETH network other than ETH itself?

BTW, I see that AKT is listed by trezor but not supported. Does that mean I can’t used trezor?

Hi @by1,

XLM address looks for example like this “GATZVKY4F7GOIUAXBTFE5NPTZUBTUQ4THJADQHZRE4HONZZWIW4LODGZ”

As mentioned in previous threads, native XLM is not supported directly in Trezor Suite, but 3rd party app (for example Account Viewer) needs to be used.

Akash Network (AKT) is not supported by Trezor devices as you can find at https://trezor.io/coins/detail/akash-network. It means that you need to use a different wallet for AKT

Hi Trezor,

I pre-ordered 2 Trezor Safe 3 but 6 of my coins are not supported, why?

Coins: SOL, ATOM, OSMO, INJ, TIA, and KASPA - when are you guys at Trezor will support these coins?

I started feeling norm because I don’t want to leave my coins on Binance or KuCoin.

I want to move all my coins to Trezor Safe 3.

Looking forward to your awesome reply.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @cybersoft,

We are currently working on Solana (SOL) support in Trezor, but we don’t have any additional information to share at this time. We will keep you updated.

Injective (INJ) ERC20 token on the Ethereum network is supported as every other ERC20 token. You can find information on how to use ERC20 tokens in Trezor Suite in the video linked in this thread

Cosmos Hub (ATOM), Osmosis (OSMO), Celestia (TIA) and Kaspa (KAS) are not supported by Trezor devices as you can find at https://trezor.io/coins. There are currently no plans for adding support for these coins.

hello ,ORDI currency is very promising. Please support it as soon as possible. I have some stocks and can only put them on exchanges. Trezor does not support them now. I am very disappointed.