My Trezor can’t load, can’t do anything, i do for axie, help me
When having problems to connect device to the Ronin wallet (device is not being recognized) there are few steps that fix this issue most of the time:
- Do you have the latest Trezor Bridge installed? I would suggest reinstalling the newest version from this source: [https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge](https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge](https://wallet.trezor.io/#/bridge)) (once installed, please proceed with clearing your browser’s cache). After successful installation, you should see “trezord” process running in your activity/system/task monitor.
- Make sure that you are using a supported browser - Chrome or Firefox.
- Try using a different USB cable, or USB port and make sure that you are connecting your Trezor with the cable directly to the computer; please avoid using any USB hub or adapter.
- Also, please, try connecting your Trezor device to another computer, preferably with a different operating system where Trezor Bridge is installed as well.
- If you are using a VPN, certain advanced Firewall or Antivirus settings, browser extensions (AdBlock, Privacy Badger, etc.), or some cryptocurrency apps such as Geth or MetaMask, please try to disable them. It is possible that some of these are clashing with Trezor Wallet.
- Use only one application/website/browser tab with Trezor at a time. It is possible that they are clashing each other.
Please refer to Ronin support here: https://skymavis.zendesk.com/