Missing funds after transfer

I put my receiving address in there. It’s showing an internal transfer from yesterday (but it’s still not showing in the Wallet). It’s even showing the full amount of ETH that was sent collectively. Why would the Wallet not display this information also?

Heii @luckytrading while you wait for ticket go check the post I shared from forgi 3threads above. It explains internal transactions

Sure can. ticket ID: 149548

I did. They reached out and closed the ticket. :frowning: I checked again this morning and it’s still the same balance for ETH. They gave me an etherscan…io. and I see it went through, but why isn’t it showing in the Wallet.

I transferred Dogecoin to my Trezor wallet. Initially, after waiting a few days for my Dogecoin to show up in my wallet, I went back to the desktop app only to find zero funds in it. I have confirmed that the transaction has completed on the Ledger, but my Trezor wallet has zero funds. Where are my coins? It was a disaster and almost all my savings were lost in this complete mistake. I shouldn’t have bought this wallet and I need help ASAP.My Ticket ID: 156675

provide transaction ID details to the ticket, if tx is confirmed and you do not see it you are in the wrong wallet: https://trezor.io/support/a/i-don-t-see-my-crypto

oh sorry, 5min ago i got my all the coin

im experiencing the same thing