Missing funds after transfer

Hi Chuck, please, we have the same problem. Have you solved this problem yet? And if you solved it, please how? Thank you, Jan

Hi Michal, please, I have tha same problem. I succesfully trasferred my savings to the Trezor and after closing and opening the wallet I donā€™t see anything. My ticket ID is 101888 but I wrote it in czech language, so I hope somebody there will able to answered to me =(

thank you for providing your ticket ID @jansmolik33
we will answer your ticket ASAP
However I am afraid that there is nothing we can do on our side as this is most definitely related to lost/forgotten passphrase

Hello Jans, The cause of my problem was that I misspelled my passphrase when I originally typed it in. So evertime I opened up my wallet and typed in what was supposed to be my passphrase, all I saw was an empty wallet with no balance and no transaction history. It freaked me out. I didnā€™t know what to do.

I donā€™t know your beliefs, but Iā€™m a christian and I prayed John 14:26 ā€œBut the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.ā€ After that prayer, I tried again. This time I misspelled my passphrase again: exactly the way I misspelled my passphrase when I originally created it. There was my wallet with my funds and my transaction history.

So I immediately transferred my funds back to coinbase and I have my funds now.

My lesson learned from this is be super, super careful on passphrases. Once my Trezor wallet was empty and I verified my funds in coinbase, I started over and was much more careful.

3 Likes

Luke 7:50 ā€œYour faith has saved you; go in peace.ā€ And donā€™t mess up with your passphrase again.

Good to hear you solved it, @chuck3. Itā€™s true that you have to be careful when you use the Passphrase feature, as you have discovered. Please do yourself a favor and write it down on a piece of paper or similar (metal) and keep it safe for future use!

1 Like

Yep. So true. Thanks RPU

This past weekend, I moved some of my crypto from my Exodus wallet to my Trezor. This was a new Trezor that had been set up and just had the firmware update installed. The transfer went through just fine and I can see my balance on my Exodus wallet. However, when I go to my Trezor Suite, it shows a balance of $0.

Ticket ID: 102575

Please help meā€¦

If I may ask, how did you resolve your issue?

thank you for providing your Ticket ID, we will answer you ASAP.

Thank you for responding, Sir. I reached out to Exodus, but that got me nowhere. They were not equipped to help resolve this issue. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated!

@qsn Weā€™ve just replied to your ticket, please check your mailbox.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Canā€™t send ERC20 token from Trezor

Hello,

I transferred my H.ex tokens from my m.metamask wallet into my T@rezo wallet . I knew the transfer happened because I actually saw them on theT@rezor dashboard. However, two days later I logged into my T@rezor w.alle.t and not only were my H.ex not there but after doing some investigating I saw that were transferred out of my T@rezor by an anonymous address and then sent to the H.ex blockchainā€¦ which is where they remain.

Is there anything that I can do to get them back?

Hello,

I transferred my H.ex tokens from my m.metamask wallet into my T@rezo wallet . I knew the transfer happened because I actually saw them on theT@rezor dashboard. However, two days later I logged into my T@rezor w.alle.t and not only were my H.ex not there but after doing some investigating I saw that were transferred out of my T@rezor by an anonymous address and then sent to the H.ex blockchainā€¦ which is where they remain.

Is there anything that I can do to get them back?

OlĆ” amigo, passei pelo mesmo dilema realmente fiz o recomendado sobre a palavra do versĆ­culo citado. Ɖ depois de descansar a mente retornei, e foi possĆ­vel ver onde errei. Estava usando uma senha errada, mas inicialmente estava com tanta certeza da senha usada anteriormente que fiquei desnorteado para ver a realidade do erroā€¦ :pray::+1::+1:

Dear Michael,

I recently logged into public eth T.rezor addresswith the correct pass phrase I hasten to add
that In have had for many monthsā€¦to check my tokens/current balance.
However, when the dashboard not only were all my tokens missing the public eth T.rezor address had change. Please ā€¦can you help!

hi @yeldar

frankly, that is not possible.

You must be entering different passphrase or using different seed (or both) then you did when the addresses were accessed and used in the first place.

Thank you for replying to my message,

I know itā€™s the correct passphrase because I have to confirm it on the T.rezoor

still, it is not possible.

Please keep in mind that Passphrases are case-sensitive thus lowercase and uppercase characters are distinguished and count as different and a space (blank) is a valid character as well.

Also, please check your seed in order to eliminate the option of using different recovery seed, which would lead (even when used with exactly the same passphrase) to deriving new (empty) wallet.