Missing funds after transfer

This past weekend, I moved some of my crypto from my Exodus wallet to my Trezor. This was a new Trezor that had been set up and just had the firmware update installed. The transfer went through just fine and I can see my balance on my Exodus wallet. However, when I go to my Trezor Suite, it shows a balance of $0.

Ticket ID: 102575

Please help me…

If I may ask, how did you resolve your issue?

thank you for providing your Ticket ID, we will answer you ASAP.

Thank you for responding, Sir. I reached out to Exodus, but that got me nowhere. They were not equipped to help resolve this issue. Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated!

@qsn We’ve just replied to your ticket, please check your mailbox.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can’t send ERC20 token from Trezor

Hello,

I transferred my H.ex tokens from my m.metamask wallet into my T@rezo wallet . I knew the transfer happened because I actually saw them on theT@rezor dashboard. However, two days later I logged into my T@rezor w.alle.t and not only were my H.ex not there but after doing some investigating I saw that were transferred out of my T@rezor by an anonymous address and then sent to the H.ex blockchain… which is where they remain.

Is there anything that I can do to get them back?

Hello,

I transferred my H.ex tokens from my m.metamask wallet into my T@rezo wallet . I knew the transfer happened because I actually saw them on theT@rezor dashboard. However, two days later I logged into my T@rezor w.alle.t and not only were my H.ex not there but after doing some investigating I saw that were transferred out of my T@rezor by an anonymous address and then sent to the H.ex blockchain… which is where they remain.

Is there anything that I can do to get them back?

Olá amigo, passei pelo mesmo dilema realmente fiz o recomendado sobre a palavra do versículo citado. É depois de descansar a mente retornei, e foi possível ver onde errei. Estava usando uma senha errada, mas inicialmente estava com tanta certeza da senha usada anteriormente que fiquei desnorteado para ver a realidade do erro… :pray::+1::+1:

Dear Michael,

I recently logged into public eth T.rezor addresswith the correct pass phrase I hasten to add
that In have had for many months…to check my tokens/current balance.
However, when the dashboard not only were all my tokens missing the public eth T.rezor address had change. Please …can you help!

hi @yeldar

frankly, that is not possible.

You must be entering different passphrase or using different seed (or both) then you did when the addresses were accessed and used in the first place.

Thank you for replying to my message,

I know it’s the correct passphrase because I have to confirm it on the T.rezoor

still, it is not possible.

Please keep in mind that Passphrases are case-sensitive thus lowercase and uppercase characters are distinguished and count as different and a space (blank) is a valid character as well.

Also, please check your seed in order to eliminate the option of using different recovery seed, which would lead (even when used with exactly the same passphrase) to deriving new (empty) wallet.

Hello Michal,

Thank you for replying to my message…and sorry for the late reply.

I repeat …when I plug in my Trezor to check my balance and use exactly the same passphrase I’ve got a completely different ETH address and the balances in 0
The passphrase is correct because…after I enter it on the Trezor suit…the passphrase is then displayed on the hardware wallet . I am asked to confirm it is the correct passphrase by pressing a green tick icon ( If I enter it incorrectly I will get an error message). After I confirm my passphrase and that go back to the Trezor suit I now have a different Eth address but more worryingly a balance of 0?
Using etherscan, I can see that the address still has the original amount of tokens I sent, I just can’t access them.

Thank you in advance for replying to this message.

Heii @yeldar

I am almost certain you never get a error message after entering a wrong passphrase.

There is no wrong passphrase, Trezor will accept any passphrase as correct.
If you enter a different passphrase from the one you have your funds in, what happens is that it will create a new derivation path for that “new” passphrase entered, since you have not used that new derivation path belong to the “new” passphrase your wallet will be displayed as empty.

Sorry… but check carefully the passphrase you entered check for spelling and upper or lower case characters.
Any change to that original passphrase will be interpreted as a new passphrase therefore creating a new wallet.

Hi rimasS,

Where can I send you a screen shot of the error message after entering a wrong passphrase?

You can upload an image to the conversation

Thank you for replying to my message.

Will upload an image later .

How did you fix your issue? I’m new to trezor but nervous to use it.

I was wondering what issue Shelly had, I’m so new to this so learning from others at the time being, haven’t loaded my trezor with funds yet

1 Like