Missing Bitcoin Crypto Funds in my Trezor Wallet

I transferred some BTC funds from Binance.US to my Trezor wallet on January, 1st, 2022. but it still not showing in my wallet balance. BTC transaction in Binance.us shows as “BTC withdrawal successfull” at 13:56:01 on January 1st, 2022. but like I said I don’t have anything yet in my Trezor Wallet being received!!

Also, same day, 5 min prior to that transfer, I have successfully transferred ETH funds also from Binance.us to my trezor wallet and went thru without any issues!!

Tx ID for this missing BTC transaction is:

0x928c73145f6a9b50043e63ecd97294c20ef1fa76ae5aefe156e82dcd6622fae8

Please help me with this issue, since don’t have any feedback from Trezor Support Team in regards to this issue!

Thank you much in advance!!

@Milo you sent your BTC on the wrong chain (Binance smart chain)

you have to follow this manual to connect to metamask and add this token: 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c

Then you will need some BNB token to send it back to binance and then send it correctly to your Trezor using BTC address and blockchain.

Also, tell me your ticket number to which you don’t have the response, please.

@Milo you sent your BTC on the wrong chain (Binance smart chain)

you have to follow this manual to connect to metamask and add this token: 0x7130d2a12b9bcbfae4f2634d864a1ee1ce3ead9c

Then you will need some BNB token to send it back to binance and then send it correctly to your Trezor using BTC address and blockchain.

Also, tell me your ticket number to which you don’t have the response, please.

Hello @forgi

Ticket ID: 118279

Also, Since I am new user of Trezor and therefore need more help in fixing this issue. Can you, Please, provide me more explanation how to fix this problem?!
I have already have transferred some Bitcoin and ETH funds earlier and didn’t have any problem with those transactions so I don’t understand why this time wrong chain being used?

I have the right address used on Binance.us for transfer and Network used is BSC, if this can be any of help as well!

follow the manual from previous post and send it back to Binance, I will reply to your ticket

@forgi

OK, Thank you!! I have tried to follow instruction but doesn’t really works! Thank you again for such a fast reply!!

because you downloaded MM on Iphone, Trezor does not work with Iphone. I answered your ticket, please respond there.

Hello forgi, i have also problem, i withdraw ETH from Binance to my Trezor Wallet but they didnt come after 2 days. TxID is 0x0295071f6bc5f60957e158999464e6971573b678d2c9481e70e1882afc6d45c2

Thank you

@W4n_L your solution is here: ETH/USDT sent from Crypto.com not showing up on Trezor Model one - #31 by Oddworld

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.