Lost Fantom (FTM) tokens when transferring from Crypto.com to Trezor T

I bought some Fantom (FTM) tokens then sent them directly to a Trezor public address. I cant see them on Trezor even though I can see them on etherscan. How can I resolve this ?

did you add ftm to your eth wallet ?

No I didn’t, I’m a newbie didn’t realise I had to this. If I add FTM to Trezor Wallet is there a process to transfer the coins.

did you send your ftm to your eth wallet receiving address?

if you send your ftm to your eth wallet receiving address , after you add ftm to your wallet you will see it .

Yes I did send to eth wallet

Ok will give that a try thank you

@Pacmanpacboy You’re welcome .

1 Like

BtcLtc I’m still having problems, the tokens were already transferred. How do I retransfer them to the address I can see in etherscan.

@BtcLtc i’m still having problems, the tokens were already transferred. How do I retransfer them to the address I can see in etherscan.

what chain do you use ? erc20 ?

Yes ERC20, I can see the transaction on Etherscan but I can find the wallet. It could be on Metamart or Trevor Wallet, just can find that address.

the wallet address where did you copy it ?

I believe it was direct to a Trezor address, not via Metamask, via Trezor Suite/wallet.

Open your suite, open eth in it, click add token in the red box

Paste this address here
0x4e15361fd6b4bb609fa63c81a2be19d873717870

I’ve don’t that, it shows 0 FTM, so token added no coins showing

I have done that, it shows 0 FTM, so token added with no tokens showing

is this eth address your transfer address ?

That’s the problem, I can see the transfer address on etherscan and crypto.com but I can’t find it on trezor or metamask.

So when you first planned to transfer money, where did you get this address?
Did you use passphrase?