Keep getting NO USB CONNECTION when trying to connect to laptop.?

I haven’t used my Trezor T for a while and I can not connect to Trezor Suite. It keeps giving me NO USB CONNECTION. I’ve tried multiple cables, bought a new cable for date transfer. Still same issue. Any one know what the problem is?

2 Likes

what OS?
tried other PCs?
does the trezor power up?
very little info to go on…

1 Like

Im having the exact same issue. I have tried multiple cords to no avail. I havent used it in a couple of months. i tried to hook it back up to my laptop that I had no problem with a month or so ago only to get the red banner across the top of my trezor that says " no usb connection"

1 Like

yeah, the trezor powers up but stays on the lock screeen with a red banner across the top that says no usb connection. its on but wont recognize the connection and wont connect to my laptop trezor suite

1 Like

tried a different computer? different USB port, many usb cables seem to be charging cables only with no wires connected for data, so avoid those for sure.

1 Like

Hi @nix2nix and @LITZ ,

No USB connection message indicates an issue with the USB cable/ USB ports.

As @doge mentioned, try as many USB cables as you have. Make sure the cables are capable of transmitting data (not only power).

Trezor can be a bit picky in terms of USB cable, even the slightest defect may be causing connectivity issues, the cable can work fine with other devices as these do not require a stable connection.

Also, make sure to try a different USB port and try if the issue persists when connected to a different computer.

1 Like

Hi i am facing the same issue tried multiple methods but no luck. It was working 2 weeks back but suddenly no usb connection.
Please help if this issue has been solved.