Just dont my 1st transatction but it doesnt appear on Trezor suite

I have just transferred FTM from Rabby (Ledger) wallet to Rabby (trezor) wallet it doent appears on Rabby, but in trezor suite, and when I tried to send from Rabby (Trezor) to back to Rabby(Ledger) I got this message
after I have done all the condirmation on Trezor hardware wallet
(image deleted)
could somebody please explain, what Im doing wrong

hello, I have removed your screenshot. next time please do not post personal information, such as your phone number, to publicly visible forum posts.

with that said, there is no reason to confirm phone number for Trezor, and as far as I know, neither for Rabby. you seem to be interacting with a different app altogether.

sorry accidentally uploaded wrong screenshot

So I had sent FTM from rabby (ledger) Rabby (trezor) wallet, it doesnt appear in trezor suite, only Rabby(trezor), and when I try to send back to Rabby(ledger) I got this message
“transaction Rejected, error: signature doesnt match with the right address”

So I had sent FTM from rabby (ledger) Rabby (trezor) wallet, it doesnt appear in trezor suite, only Rabby(trezor), and when I try to send back to Rabby(ledger) I got this message

this happens when you input one passphrase when adding the address and another one when trying to send. (or some mismatched combination of standard / hidden wallet).

make sure your passphrase is correct.

also it doesnt ask for passphrase,
although I created a hidden wallet, but it doesnt apper in trezor suite neither

If I created a hidden address, and besides that I have a standard address,
how will standard or hidden wallet address shows up in 3rd party wallett after trezor is paired?
And if I send does it default send to the standard or hidden address?

Do you mean?

when adding the addres

• if I create a hidden address I have tro create passphrase

when trying to send

• and when I send from the hidden address I have to create an additional passphrase

just for clarification

I have added on Trezor suite this address,

however its not wrapped ftm , anyway it does’nt show up

I have tried to send from sign in with debank to get a rabby ticket for this issue

got the same message

on a different computer I added rabby extension and imported Trezor hardware wallet
and there is no trace off the address, how is it possible?

you need to enter a passphrase every time you connect your Trezor

if you connect on Monday, create a Rabby account and enter passphrase “hello”
and on Tuesday you try to send the tokens but enter passphrase “hellp”,

then you will see this error