Issue with OpenSea signing offers and listings

no there is not, as already stated.

so what should I do?
Iā€™ve make more than 3 report on MM support,
canā€™t you guys follow up to MM,
since this only affecting Trezor Users,
normal users had no problem

Hi MichalZ,

Iā€™m new to Trezor, as I mainly use a ledger but want to convert to Trezor. Iā€™m having a problem where when I sign for a transaction MetaMask freezes. I tried to mint a NFT and after signing MM froze. Later in the activity list this ā€œContract Interaction Failedā€ popped up . I then proceeded to go and do a reset account and try again. Same issue occurs. Now, I was able to receive a transfer of both a NFT and ETH. I tried to transfer that ETH back to my ledger and MetaMask froze again. So thinking this may be a Chrome issue. I tried to import my meta mask wallet to firefox and was able to connect my ledger, but when i tried it with my Trezor I could not locate the wallet address I use on chromeā€™s MM. Iā€™m so lost. Also, when I connect to the Trezor Suite I do not see the ETH funds I put in there. Itā€™s not much only .05 eth as I was only gonna move an asset out of the trezor. Any ideas?

yeah man thats a problem and theyā€™re fixing it but itā€™ll takes time

but do you figure a way out of it?
are you able to mint?

No, it just keeps freezing when I sign on Meta Mask, but whatā€™s weird is that when I try on Fire Fox I cannot located the same address iā€™m using on my trezor with Chrome. I then try to go into the trezor suite and I donā€™t see any balance on it either. Itā€™s weird because on Chrome it has .05. I only put enough to mint a nft and to transfer out an nft.

Okay, I spoke with meta mask and they think I may have entered a passphrase. They think this because the wallet address from the MetaMask extension on chrome does not appear when I try to connect the trezor to firefox. If I canā€™t remember the passphrase is my assets lost? I still have access to the address on chrome but it just wont let me sign. Any help on this?

Hi @EricLoveday

I confirm that. If you are not able to see the address in the list offered you are using different combination of seed and passphrase.

So Metamask app is preventing you from spending your funds when the (appropriate) private key that is necessary for signing the transaction is missing.

These private keys for signing transactions are derived from the combination of seed stored on Trezor device and passphrase (if enabled and used).

Hence, if different seed and/or a different passphrase is used then the private key differs and cannot be used. In such case, previously generated wallets/accounts in third-party apps would become watch only wallets without the possibility spending the funds.

If the passphrase is lost, it can only be found by guessing (brute-forcing). The difficulty of guessing the passphrase varies depending on the strength (complexity) of the passphrase.

i think i have same problem and have to transfer to metamask hot wallet new one to do listing but rest functions still ok i test it cose me around 50usd gas to try few times

Same issue here, last step to sign listing not working not pop up on wallet. Please FIX it ASAP we cannot use it.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!

Why does it take sow long??? This will bee a very expensive joke If I need to transform everything to another walletā€¦

HELP PLEASE!
HELP PLEASE!
HELP PLEASE!

It has been said several times that it is up to Metamask to fix , if you want to know ETA feel free to ask on their forum: https://community.metamask.io/

Maybe a good thing if youā€™ll fix this together! Metamask, opensea and trezor

yes well, our part is done, Trezor supports EIP712, we cannot develop someone elseā€™s app

we will be working on closer cooperation in future

1 Like

but opensea is number 1 NFT market for ver long time even in the future i think and maybe coinbase will be the next one your guys can cooper with them maybe

does anyone know if this issue has been resolved? I still can not list on OS :frowning:

Hi team, do you have any update on this topic. To be honest I have enough of this problem. I know itā€™s on MetaMask probably but you guys have some impact on your commercial partner for sure. I am switching to the Ledger immediately if I donā€™t have this problem solved. I am very disappointed as listing NFTs on Open Sea is like elementary thing nowadays. regards

1 Like

Same problem I am facing when I want to list my NFTs too both on OpenSea and LooksRare

Agree. Itā€™s defenitly not okay. Itā€™s not a problem to transfer a NFT out of Trezor and into ledger - so this must be the solution if Trezor/metamask not fix the issue asap.

Support of EIP-712 type signatures has been added on MetaMask side so this issue has been fixed:

Hi @zapla - when I try to list items to sell on OpenSea, my Trezor displays ā€œUnable to show EIP-712 data. Sign at your own riskā€

Is this expected? Iā€™m afraid to sign without seeing what Iā€™m signingā€¦