Is there a way to see if an address I sent some BTC to from my Coinbase account in 2021 was actually generated by my trezor suite wallet?

The BTC was sent in 2021 and the address would have been generated at that time from within the trezor application. It is not showing up as a transaction in my trezor suit under BTC now, but Coinbase says the transaction was completed and I remember seeing the BTC in my wallet back in 2021. I had to do a factory wipe and reinstall using my private seed and after that the BTC no long shows up, but on the Blockchain explorer for this transaction, I see it going to the address I got from Trezor back in 2-2021. That is why i want to see if there is a way to validate that my seed generated that address back in 2021.

Anyone that can help me with this or give me some advice of what I might be doing wrong would be eternally grateful.

Is there a way to see if an address I sent some BTC to from my Coinbase account in 2021 was actually generated by my trezor suite wallet?

The BTC was sent in 2021 and the address would have been generated at that time from within the trezor application. It is not showing up as a transaction in my trezor suit under BTC now, but Coinbase says the transaction was completed and I remember seeing the BTC in my wallet back in 2021. I had to do a factory wipe and reinstall using my private seed and after that the BTC no long shows up, but on the Blockchain explorer for this transaction, I see it going to the address I got from Trezor back in 2-2021. That is why i want to see if there is a way to validate that my seed generated that address back in 2021.

Anyone that can help me with this or give me some advice of what I might be doing wrong would be eternally grateful.

Hi @erichb1,

Please reach out to support via the chat speech bubble in the bottom right corner on the following page:

Once you will get your ticket number let me know here.

We’ll need you to provide the transaction ID or BTC address with your funds and it is not wise to share information like this publicly here on the forum.