I cannot access my crypto on my Exodus Wallet

I used a trezor as cold storage for my Exodus but I cannot access them from my exodus app to send them. I found my 24 word key but I tried recovering and I think I have the passphrase wrong or they might be in wrong order is there a way I can gain access to this? I been dealing with it for 3 weeks now…

Hi @ddaubenspeck210,

you can check if your seed is correct by performing dry run recovery: User manual:Dry-run recovery - Trezor Wiki

If you are using passphrase, you will have to remember correct one, otherwise you might loose access to your coins.

1. Please check all possible variations for the possible mistype (Passphrase length can be 50 characters max, it is case-sensitive and all ASCII characters count - even empty space is a character)
  2. Make sure that you have set the correct keyboard layout
  3. When typing the Passphrase please click on “Show passphrase” so you can see what you’re actually typing

Also try doing this via Suite or Wallet.

We’re you ever able to access your crypto? I’m having a similar situation with Exodus/Trezor. Not really sure where to go from here.

Were you ever able to*

Hi @qsn, please submit a ticket at https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/ and then post your ticket ID here. One of our agents will get back to you soon.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trezor Exodus working different after setting up Trezor Suite

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trezor Exodus working different after setting up Trezor Suite