How to recover deleted hardware ronin wallet

Hey guys today i was setting up my Trezor Model T and i’ve created one hardware wallet but i wasn’t so sure of what i was doing so i’ve removed the address from my Ronin Wallet, then i’ve created another one, but when transfering my schoolar’s Axie i’ve wrongly sent them to the previous hardware wallet, so i’ve went ASAP to try to recover the previous address so i’ve logged with my pass phrase and tried to find the deleted address but instead of showing me the same address it shows me another option instead…

So basically i’ve sent my Axies to a Ronin that doesn’t have an account linked to it… I know i’ve screw up things but i’m trying so desperate to recover it, i’ve sent a ticket to Ronin it’s been 8 hours but got no response yet, tried to find a solution online but didn’t got one…

Anyone ever had a similar problem ?

Hi @WallaceMia33, if you sent the coins to a wallet you don’t have the private keys of, I am afraid you are locked out of your coins. Your only chance would be finding the correct private keys (seed+passphrase, if used). If you sent the coins to a wallet created by your Trezor, you have to connect with the same private keys - same seed in the Trezor device, and typing the same passphrase, if you use this feature.

@NIYAK I do have the seed + passphrase, which i’m using right now, but the ronin address that i previously had on my Trezor is not disponible anymore.

You see if I understand your situation correctly
You use ronin to connect to trezor and create wallet 1, but you delete it, and now the address of eth wallet 2 you created later is displayed on ronin.
But you sent the token, but it was sent to the address of wallet 1?
If I understand the above situation correctly, I suggest you

1. Install ronin on another browser, connect to trezor, create a wallet to see if there is an address for wallet 1.
  2. Install the metamask wallet, connect to trezor, and find the address of wallet 1 from the eth address option.

If the assets are successfully retrieved, please select my message as the solution.

@BtcLtc That’s exactly what happened i’ve choosed a difficult passphrase (one that isn’t easy to type in the trezor) so i’ve got the address: ronin:bd5a30cca7d7231d305d337bc71128772469e4f9, but when i saw it was to difficult to use the choosen passphrase i’ve deleted it from my Ronin, and created a new wallet with an easier passphrase…

But when sending the assets i’ve sent to the first address created (ronin:bd5a30cca7d7231d305d337bc71128772469e4f9), so when i saw what i’ve did i went asap to try to recover it using the previous passphrase… But when trying to connect Ronin to a hardware wallet instead of showing me the same address ronin:bd5a30cca7d7231d305d337bc71128772469e4f9, it shows me another option instead, i’ve searched through the 50 address gave by Trezor when using the old passphrase…

I’m afraid i’ve lost the assets… Ronin won’t answer me and i’m patiently waiting for Trezor support to guide me…

But i’ve did tried what you mention above but still not finding the address…

This is why I must use suite first before using other wallets.
And when I use the hidden wallet, I will check the passphrase three times.