Help! I'm stuck in Bootloader mode 1.10.0 NEW DEVICE (Trezor One) Device detected in incorrect state-This Trezor is in bootloader mode

I don’t have the device right now - so later can send you the printscreen…
but it says: your device is in bootloader mode - reconnect it and connect again…but it is still in bootloader mode…no change…it is like magic circle…
So now I can not do factory reset at that device as well…
Just to buy a new one and setup it with my recovery seed…

there is no difference between Tsd and Tsw…

Thank you for your help!

Once you have your device, please try entering bootloader by ​holding the buttons anyway:

1. Before you plug in Trezor to your computer, hold both buttons pressed

2. While still holding both buttons pressed, connect Trezor to your computer

3. Once, you successfully enter bootloader mode, you will see Trezor displaying something like this https://wiki.trezor.io/images/Bootloader.jpg

After you enter bootloader mode, continue to Trezor Wallet from https://wallet.trezor.io/#/ then, you should be given with options to update and to perform factory reset.

Please, let us know what was the result and how did it go.

1. I did it many times - I connected it with holding both buttons , I connected it without holding it …Device is all the time in Bootloader mode …this is what I am tryin to explain…

Device is all the time in Bootloader mode…you can connect it with holding both buttons or whithout - there is no change : device says : bootloader mode and Trezor suite web says: Device is in Bootloader mode please reconnect it …magic circle as I said…

Pavel - I think you are from Czech rep. ( because of your name ) - maybe we can speak in czech lang.?.)

@Baky23

Thanks for confirmation.

Assuming, you get the same results when trying to access your device by using both Trezor Wallet and Trezor Suite, correct?

If so, are you able to install trezorctl commands tool? See instructions Using trezorctl commands with Trezor - Trezor Wiki

Once you have installed this tool, we would instruct you what commands you should type into the terminal to see if we could troubleshoot the issue.

Please, if you don’t mind let’s keep this conversation in :uk: so that others can understand us. thx :pray:t6:

I have the same problem stuck in boatloader mode I have already done all the instructions nothing happen.pls.help

Hi @ladymitch18,

Maybe this can help you:

i was having the same problem as everyone , getting stuck on bootloader and when you use the trevor suite it will just say connect your trezor even if the trezor is plugged in. The only Fix that i found about getting stuck on bootloader is to have your trezor plug on a different desktop or laptop, then go to Trezor Wallet. thats the only time the trezor was detected and i was able to update it. now the drawback is that after i update it and plug it back to the previous PC/desktop that i was having issue with the bootloader , it still wont work. it only works with laptop where i was able to update it.

Hello, i have the same problem with my trezor one. First time use i connected it to my mac and it needed an update so i initiated the update 1.10.0 and since then it stays in bootloader mode after connecting. I tried all the above but no difference what so ever, problem still the same. Please a solution isa needed. I tried to contact Trezor support but this seems impossible, if the problem persists then Trezor needs to send me a new one.

Hi @Roughnek,

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your answer - can you instruct me what commands I should type into terminal please?

Ok - lets continue in english - to help other ppl - it looks there are more of us with the same problem…

Thank you
B.

Hi @Baky23

Beforehand, can you confirm that your Trezor Bridge is running, and you can see your device connected when checking Trezor Bridge Status, available from http://127.0.0.1:21325/status/ ?

I have the same problem. Have you found the answer? Did you fix it?

If your T1 got stuck in BL mode, use Trezor Wallet https://wallet.trezor.io/ instead of Trezor Suite.

Same issue! . And i have the 1.10 update already installed! I have found my mistake. Even thought i wiped it, the trezor suite still showed my older wallet. I realized i changed the name so i clicked the drop down menu and there it was. The newly named wallet. Anyway that’s what my silly mistake was.

Hi, my wallet has an account but it says “connected” BUT it also says “This Trezor is in bootloader mode.”

How can I remove that account :frowning:

Have you tried this?

Hi everyone. I just received my Trazor One and was in the middle of setting it up when my girlfriend accidentally removed the Trazor from the USB. I started the process over again but this time It’s in bootloader mode and I have NO PASSWORD, NO RECOVERY 12 WORD LIST, NO NOTHING. Everything I have read says factory reset but I can’t even do that because I can’t even connect the Trezor to suit to do that. Please Help!

Hi @Hulk1810,

Please try the tip Pavel suggests two posts up.
Also see here: [INFO] Trezor stuck in bootloader mode (1.10.0) during firmware update

good evening everyone. i have a problem with my trezor it was stucked in bootloader mode. but the other problem is when i click on the change device i already have two accounts on my trezor? what wiill i do… i need help. thanks in advance

Hi @kapitanmafia, I am not sure I understand this part: “when i click on the change device i already have two accounts on my trezor”. Could you clarify what exactly is going on with your Trezor? Opening a ticket would be helpful: https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/ Please post your ticket ID here.
It would be great if you could also provide a step-by-step reconstruction of what has happened.