Fake Trezor websites

Have you found any fake Trezor websites? Please report them in this topic.

For Trezor Wallet use wallet.trezor.io only.
For Trezor Suite use Trezor Suite only.

It is strongly recommended to type in the address manually and bookmark it.
Never search for it using Google and never click on advertised websites.

I no longer have the link I was sent to on https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/, because the criminal deleted it. However, yesterday someone going under the name TrezorOfficial stole over $53k from my Trezor wallet yesterday. Where else can I report this, so I can warn people?

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear about this and thank you for posting this. This is one of the reasons we are launching this new forum to have full control over it and we can ban any scammers. This is being very big problem on Reddit. Feel free to post a message on Reddit to remind others not to talk to any so called Trezor support via DMs.

I know this is a very hard lesson, but be always extremely cautious with your seed. Never ever share it with anyone nor type it on any online website. Trezor staff will never ask you to provide us your seed.

This website told me my hardware was damaged and to not disconnect and to enter my security keys.

I did. They removed 5.5 Btc from my wallet. That was the majority of my lifes savings.

I am completely lost, I have been trying to contact customer support but noont has contacted me back.

The site is still live.

Please help.

1 Like

Hi @Manthefence

Can you please PM your Ticket ID? Thanks.

On June 8, 2021, 30 Bitcoins were stolen from me. On a fake Trezor website to which I was redirected, I foolishly entered my recovery seed. I was scammed by the following site:

scam1

Besides this one the extensions checkrestore, devicecheck and restoretrezor were used, some are still on line.

Again, I know, I shouldn´t have given anyone this information, I have been in BTC since 2013 and have a Trezor since 2017, but somehow I did.

The stolen money was the basis of our permaculture project in Spain that we started in 2018, we probably can’t continue that now.

I was scammed by a website that asked for my seed phrase. I know, I am not a smart man. I’m new to crypto and thought it was necessary to do so in order to validate my account for the game Axie Infinity. All of my assets were then stolen. The website which stole the information is:
scam2
I learned this website is a scam. The other website is this:
scam3
Both ask for your seed phrase.

Hey guys @pajarts @Soroush_Raigani

Sorry to hear that you were scammed by these sites. Thanks for reporting these, though. Also, consider using passphrase as an extra layer of protection, and never ever share your seed.

Make sure to check security best practices User manual:Security best practices - Trezor Wiki

I was scammed they took 30 000 cad the website was trezor.io-recovery.org They transferred my Bitcoin to another wallet so disappointed in myself for letting this happen

I think that the official should tell the user at the time of initialization that the seed phrase should not be entered in any website, mobile app, or computer program other than the trezor device itself.
After initial installation of the firmware, trezor should be reset once to generate a new wallet again to ensure that money trezor is not a malicious device that can only generate a unique wallet.
These two points will be repeatedly emphasized to my friends when I recommend them to use trezor.
And I think that the trezor one model should only retain the advanced recovery, and completely eliminate the seed phrase from appearing on the computer!

1 Like

I got an email tonight saying my wallet may be compromised. The link to reset my pin took me to http://trezor.net/ which appears to be a fake version of the Trezor Suite website, https://suite.trezor.io/

Almost got me, so I decided to alert this thread.

2 Likes

+1 to LFB - see Fake Trezor Suite Upgrade (ver 22.4.0)a; Trezor.net, Trezor.us for a pretty good rundown of it.

2 Likes

I also received the email that took me to suite.trezor.net, and .com. Email came from [email protected].

It looks like they are using multiple domains.
Fraudulent Email Below

Dear customer,

We regret to inform you that Trezor has experienced a security incident involving data belonging to 106,856 of our customers, and that the wallet associated with your e-mail address (***@icloud.com) is within those affected by the breach.

Namely, on Saturday, April 2nd, 2022, our security team discovered that one of the Trezor Suite administrative servers had been accessed by an unauthorized malicious actor.

At this moment, it’s technically impossible to accurately assess the scope of the data breach. Due to these circumstances, if you’ve recently accessed your wallet using Trezor Suite, we must assume that your cryptocurrency assets are at risk of being stolen.

In the spirit of transparency, we wanted to make our customers aware of this incident before malicious actors could utilize this information to their detriment. We felt time was of the essence, and we are expediently working through our investigation.

If you’re receiving this e-mail, it’s because you’ve been affected by the breach. In order to protect your assets, please download the latest version of Trezor Suite and follow the instructions to set up a new PIN for your wallet.

Sincerely,

Trezor

2 Likes

I received the same email

Me too - and it was sent to an email address that I created JUST for my Trezor, so obviously Trezor’s email list has been hacked at some point in the past. The website is obscured in their link, but ends up at suite.trezor.net. Which is registered in Iceland.

Deeply suspicious when the email arrived, so had an associate check it out on a different machine, to not run any risk of tainting my Mac.

1 Like

Hi, I was scammed by this webside:
webappdeveloper.cloud/suite/trezor.io/web
They got my seeds and stole me all funds. 15k at current crypto prices.

reported, thank you.

Hi! I have been misleaded by Trezor Suite: Device Manager (https://www.microsoft.com_store_productId_9P0Q048BDDMD to insert a recovery seed and I have suspicions that this program been used to stole cryptovaluta from my wallet og maybe other peoples wallets.
Do you have information about publisher Trezor Hardware? Can you please contact Microsoft Store and get them to take down this app. It’s look like copi of Trezor Suite.
Jeg was thinking that I can trust Microsoft produkts like Store, but now I know that Microsoft Store du not nothing to protect users.
Can you found out who is Trezor Hardware?
Can Microsoft store be responsible for my loss?
Why your Trezor like a company don’t scan Microsoft store for this kind of misleading apps?

I really appreciated to get information on what to do in this case…