ETH sent to ETC address in Trezor

Hello,

I have the same problem. I tried to follow your instruktion.

“scroll down and click on Edit in the Safety checks field” I can not find the the “Safty checks filed”.

Thanks for your help,

Ray

@RayRayRay it is shown in this video from 00:34 also posted above:

thank you…the only problem I have it that “Safety checks” does not come in the settings for Device.

Can you help mit with that?

@RayRayRay make sure you have updated your Trezor Suite, otherwise, please show this on a screenshot.

hola forgi, pavel, tengo el mismo problema hice tranferencia de eth a billetera de etc, realice todos los pasos del video pero no encuentro la direccion donde fue enviado eth.
favor necesito su ayuda

envio ticket id:147857

use English on the forum please, if you opened a ticket you will get a reply soon. Thanks.

hello forgi, pavel, I have the same problem I made a transfer from eth to etc wallet, I did all the steps in the video but I can’t find the address where eth was sent.
please i need your help

send ticket id:147857

you are either using the wrong passphrase or if you want to enter standard wallet without passphrase you need to leave the fields empty (mentioned in the video)

1 Like

hello forgi,
Thanks for guiding me through the steps, I didn’t need keys and that’s why I couldn’t find the address.
I managed to recover my eth in his wallet.

thanks thanks.

1 Like

Dear Forgi, once on myetherwallet is there any easier way to find ones wallet address. It lists thousands and I keep clicking but no find.

you are using the wrong passphrase, please read the post above, discussed many times

Hi, unfortuantely I did the same mistake as other in this chat. I have followed all the steps in the video but I don’t find ant ETC. How can I fix it? ticket number is 168985

ETH sent to ETC by mistake. Followed all instructions, device delievered intact, no firmward, 2 hologram stickers intact, verified seed names. Received address is incorrect… Cannot find the Received address listed. Please advise.
Ticket #169703

hello how can you resolve? i have the same problem

Hello , i have the same problem . How is it possible use the wrong passpharase?

There’s no such thing as a wrong Passphrase, @nicoplico. Either you enter a correct Passphrase or you enter another Passphrase, which will create a new Hidden wallet for you.

About how to resolve the issue of this thread, see the explanatory video above.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Confirmation popup appears and closes in a few seconds

Hello,

I’ve been trying to follow your isntructions, but I can’t pair MyEtherWallet with my Trezor. Please help. Thank you
Vladimir

Hi @lepic,

Please try it in the Firefox browser. You need to have Trezor Bridge installed in order to connect Trezor with the Firefox browser.

When trying in Firefox, please make sure to disable tracking for https://www.myetherwallet.com/. You can disable it by clicking the “shield” icon after you access https://www.myetherwallet.com/ and switching off the “Enhance tracking protection” button:

Hi Radek,

Thanks a lot, after your advice it was easy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like