ETH sent to ETC address in Trezor

Hi @bryancassar,
as @Petosiris suggested, please submit a ticket at https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/ aand post here your ticket ID.
Since you will be sharing your destination address with us, it is better to continue in the private ticket.

93214 ticket number attached

Hi @bryancassar

Thanks for submitting the ticket. Please, check your inbox.

I have wrongly sent ETH from exchange to ETC address at my Trezor. Transaction successful at Etherscan. Balance not showing at my Trezor ETH nor ETC. How to correct it.

Hi @Peter7,

See post #2 in this topic thread and if that can help you.

Yes read the post. I am stuck at the same point where byancassar at. I also cant see the address that I sent the ETH after changing derivation path ETC and network ETHmyetherwalIet.

You could submit a ticket and then post your ticket ID here.

Ticket ID attached 99271

I transfered some ETH to an ETC Adress. Now I want to use MyWallet.com to transfer these ETH to my ETH Account at my trezor.
When the transaction starts to confirm it says “Forbidden key path” and I cannot finish the transaction.
Can anybody help me?
Problem ETH

@Jens please try to set your safety checks to prompt (can be done in device settings) in Trezor Suite

I attempted to transfer my Ether from Gemini wallet into Trezor but ended up sending it to Ether Classic 1 wallet. Is there a way to reverse and send it back to the Gemini wallet?

Hi @jscho009,

Please see post above by Pavel in this thread.

Dear MichalZ,
Thank you so much for your help. It worked!
Jens

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: ETH sent to ETC

I sent eth from Coinbase to my eth classic wallet by accident. I can see the Eth in my MEW wallet but the Eth is on the ETH classic derivative in the wallet. How would I get it out of there into my eth wallet on my Trezor? I have tried to transfer it and it always gives me errors.

Hi @FindlayFm,

Please see this post:

hello, in my first transaction and with the nerves, I have already lost the first funds, but I think they can be recovered or so I hope. From binance I made a transfer to an address to ETHERUM CLASSIC ETC instead of to ETHERUM EH, from BINANCE the operation has been completed but in trezor I do not see any amount and surely it must be because I failed in the address, there is an option to recover the amount and put it where it belongs?
Thank you.

This is a fairly common mistake and is possible to correct. Please see other threads here about the same subject.

I have tried the solution of other threads, but when I go to the wallet that you indicate and I follow the steps, I cannot find the address with the coins in the trezor, is it possible that it has entered with another seed? but I don’t know how to enter with the trezor seed

I’ve moved this conversation to another thread, where I think your answer is in post #2 above. See if that can help you.