Discovery errors

Getting the following message when trying to open Trezor Site (web and PC)

Discovery error
Accounts were not loaded properly
Ethereum: Websocket timeout

Please help.

1 Like

I am getting this same error. First time I have had any issue whatsoever with my Trezor.

1 Like

Same problem here

I have the same error. Did the problem start today?

yup, managed to do some transfers like 4h ago.

We are looking into the ETH issue.

In the meantime, try following please.

Reconnecting Attempts: Sometimes, simply trying to connect again after a short wait can be successful. Our connectivity is being intermittently restored, and a subsequent attempt might yield a positive result.

Using Tor as an Alternative: Leveraging Tor might offer a temporary workaround for the current connectivity issues.

Exploring Alternative Wallet Options: For immediate access to your funds, you might consider using third-party wallets that are compatible with your Trezor device. Wallets like Metamask (Download MetaMask: The Premier Blockchain Wallet App and Browser Extension) or Rabby (https://rabby.io/) can serve as temporary solutions during this period. Here is an article to help you get started with Trezor and Metamask: https://trezor.io/learn/a/metamask-and-trezor

Hello, the problem has been solved, all backends should be up an running.

As a new user, I installed and config my Trezor T.
I follow all instructions: Recovery seed and Pin number.
Recovery checking passed successfully.
But I have error: Account discovery error, we were unable to discovery your account.
Please, need help. Thanks.

I just updated and I now get a “discovery Error”. I’m not able to see anything in the wallet.

Hi @Kalala7,

First, try resetting the Trezor Suite. You can reset Trezor Suite in “Settings” (gearwheel symbol in the top right part of Trezor Suite). Navigate to the “Application” tab and select “Reset app”.

If it doesn’t help, please try to uninstall your Trezor Suite desktop application, download the latest installation file from this source Trezor Suite App (Official) | Desktop & Web Crypto Management and install it again.

May I also ask you if you are able to load your accounts in the web version of Trezor Suite? The web version can be found here: Trezor Suite

Please note that you need Trezor Bridge installed on your computer for the web version. You can download it from this source: Trezor Suite
(use supported browsers for the web version of Trezor Suite - Chrome and Firefox)

Hi,

I’m still having the same issue, unfortunately. I get the discovery error message only when using a VPN. Any more suggestions?

Thanks

VPNs can sometimes cause synchronization issues. Try to enable the TOR feature in Trezor Suite.