Hello Trezor community,
I’m having difficulties loading my balance (Trezor T) in both Windows desktop app, Mac OS desktop app, and online Trezor.io.
The error is: “Bitcoin: Websocket Timeout”.
Things I’ve checked out so far (both in Windows and Mac):
- Enabling and disabling TOR (reported bug Desktop app: Tor connection issues (Discovery error Accounts were not loaded properly / All backends are down) · Issue #3218 · trezor/trezor-suite · GitHub).
- Reinstalling Trezor Suite, Trezor Bridge.
- Different cables / USB ports.
- Different internet connections (home/work).
- I even WIPED OUT my Trezor, recovering it using the seed phrase.
After hours trying, I found that the only way to make it work was switching to my mobile network connection. It worked in my desktop with Windows, my Macbook, and the Web version of the Suite.
Is it possible the Trezor is firewalling my IP addresses?
If not, what are the IPs/hosts involved in the discovery process? So I can get back to my ISP and open a support ticket regarding my inability to connect to those hosts.
Thanks in advance!