Cannot transfer funds out of my metamask hardware wallet ▫

i have same problem. I link metamask trezor, but now i can transfer my tokens. I noticed that my main eth account is not the same one that appears in trezor suite.
Trezor Suite: 0x701d … 03667
Metamask link trezor: 0x6B … de296
How can I access my tokens?

As it was mentioned several times in this thread and in the forum in general:

By entering exactly the same combination of recovery seed and passphrase as you did when you generated the address 0x6B … de296 in the first place.
Mistyping the passphrase or using different seed will lead to deriving different sets of addresses (what I believe is your case as well).

@andrelinss
use a new metamask or delete the 0x6B … de296 ,and reset , choose 0x701d … 03667 when you creat it

Hi i have the same issue did this problem already have a solution ? Metamask crashes when i try to take a fund out

I have the same problem.
1 .I got metamask account
2. I bought trezor and installed trezor suite.
3. I connected account to trezor but i didint saw my existing account i created new one.
4. I sended some tokens to new account and now i can not send them back because of unknown adress error.
5. I recovered my metamask in other browser but i dont see trezor account in it.
6. I readed the topic.But i dont understand it fully.
What should i do?
I should reinstall trezor suite? Or wipe some part of its settings? Or i should use the same password that i have in metamask when signing up operation in trezor account?
Please give us a some steps to fix this problem.

1 Like

@MeggerMariusz
See if I am right about your situation.
You created the MM-trezor wallet, and now you can’t find that wallet in MM.

You can install a new MM wallet in a new browser, then connect to trezor, and use this

when creating a wallet .
You should be able to find that address.

I dont see the trezor wallet in new instaled(recovered metamask)
But the main problem is that i can not send tokens from trezor metamask wallet becasue of unknown adress error

1 Like

The trezor-mm wallet is determined by trezor and has almost nothing to do with mm.
You can create exactly the same trezor-mm wallet in two completely different mm wallets, as long as you connect the same trezor device.

Make sure whether the receiving address is the address of a eth wallet.

Make sure whether the receiving address is the address of a eth wallet. - Read the topic first. I explained what happend someone from support?

I have problem.I can not send tokens back from metamask trezzor connected wallet.
I created trezor according to information in trezor website.
1 .I got metamask account
2. I bought trezor and installed trezor suit 24 words seed phrase
3. I connected metamask account to trezor but i didint saw my existing account i created new one.
4. I sended some tokens to new account and now i can not send them back because of unknown adress error.
5. I recovered my metamask in other browser but i dont see trezor account in it.

Then i tried to fix it myself.

1. I recovered trezor with seed phase of metamask and created new metamask account and now i can see my first metamask account and i can send tokens from it using trezor.
  2. But still i can not see trezor releated account i created before…
  3. And i can not send anything from it.
  4. So i recovered trezor with the seed phase 24 words i created in the first place to try to do the same but i can not see metamsk account and i can not send anything from it.
    What should i do?

Please give me some steps to fix this problem.

1 Like

if you didn’t see your existing account in suite ,you may use a passphase and you entered a hidden wallet.
It is best to add pictures to illustrate your situation.
unknown adress error
How is it displayed on your computer?
Is it because you can’t access your newly created “but i didint saw my existing account i created new one ”this new one account?
Or was the delivery failed because of compatibility of third-party software?

1 Like

I would like to know if there was any solution. I have the same problem when I want to install my trezor metamask on another device, I cannot find my account with my funds by any lake, I have it open on a device but when I make a transaction the page freezes and does nothing.

I am sorry but what are you talking about? There are 12123 people speaking about the same error in this topic “unknown adress error” . Read the topic.
I created new trezor suite according to information on trezor app.
Then i connected my metamask(connect hardware wallet) and i created new account connected to trezor.
I sended tokens there and now i can not send it back becasue of the unknown adress error.
Give me the sollution to get my tokes back. I did everything accoirding to instructions and now i can not get my funds back.

If you read the topic, I am sure you have seen the solution. The error occurs when you enter wrong passphrase. It has been answered multiple times.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pop up window dissappears when confirming metamask transaction

Hi. I have the same issue here. What course of action should we follow in order to transfer funds from our hardware wallet account on metamask? Help please, thank you

@jam1ebryant I don’t know if you are referring to pop up issue (in which case you need to wait), or the original issue of this topic (in which case you have the passphrase issue) and the solution hass been mentioned already.

…try different browsers, cables, also try MyEtherWallet…

I’m surprised too when I first read the topic about two months ago why so many people use something they don’t fully understand without carefully studying the manual !
At least you have to make sure that you can reproduce and access this address on other third-party wallets, and then perform the currency transfer operation.
When I got the device for the first time, I created a wallet, recorded the receiving address, then emptied the device, and restored the device with the mnemonic, and found that the receiving address was exactly the same, even in the same order. I just started using the device. Every time I create a new hidden wallet, I will record the receiving address, then delete the hidden wallet, and then enter, I will check at least 3 times whether the address is exactly the same to ensure the correctness of my passphrase. This may be the thinking of the poor, try to ensure that I must do not make mistakes.It’s a little different from what you rich people do.

1 Like

I didnt created any hidden walletsi am using standard wallet and disabling security check worked for other that have problem with pasphrase. For me didnt worked.

1 Like