Wrong balance or transfer lost via Arbitrum One

I have sent eth from binance to trezor via Arbitrum One. In Arbiscan and Binance all success. But eth not seen on my balance. What can i do now? Please assist.

First of all, you need to understand that if you are using a bsc chain on an exchange, there will definitely not be any display on your suite. You need to view your assets on the bsc chain. The suite only supports the erc20 chain.

I see my eth on Arbiscan chain. But not in my balance. Is it possible connect trezor suit to metamask that already has arbitrum smart chain, and, can i see and manage with my eth in metamask in this case?

may be you can
you have to choose the same address as your suite eth address for wallet MM-trezor.

Very thanks, will try.

Did you manage to get your eth?

Hi @Jan,

ETH sent via the Arbitrum network can’t be seen in Trezor Suite as this network is not natively supported in Trezor Suite. You need to use 3rd party app MetaMask, information on how to connect Trezor to MetaMask: How to use Trezor with MetaMask

Then you need to add the Arbitrum network which is so-called EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) chain. Example on how to add EVM to MetaMask (with a different EVM though): How to use EVM compatible chains with Trezor (Matic, Avax)
(you need to find “Arbitrum One” on chainlist.org and add this network)